I plan on opening a new line today but I want to switch the number that they give me with a present number on my account, and send the new number to a different phone. Make sense? If so, is this possible?
    11-06-09 11:53 AM
    Yes it makes scense and it can be done. It just takes an ESN/MEID number change to do this. This can be online through you my verizon account. If you are having a problem with that, call CS.
    11-06-09 11:56 AM
    Yes it makes scense and it can be done. It just takes an ESN/MEID number change to do this. This can be online through you my verizon account. If you are having a problem with that, call CS.
    Thanks for the fast response, I'll let you know how I make out in a few hours.
    11-06-09 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the fast response, I'll let you know how I make out in a few hours.
    UM, if you are going to make out in few hours, I am not sure if I want to know about it or see the pictures . Hey good luck with new phone though.
    11-06-09 12:04 PM
    @lastraid ...nice...nice...
    11-06-09 08:12 PM
    Sounds like someone is getting a Droid!
    11-06-09 08:47 PM
    UM, if you are going to make out in few hours, I am not sure if I want to know about it or see the pictures . Hey good luck with new phone though.
    LOL, well played
    11-06-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD