03-07-09 01:23 AM
32 12
tools
    Ok, because the person who has this phone lives in an area with no verizon or extended verizon any wher
    03-02-09 06:24 PM
    Where do they use it, then?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:33 PM
    I said no extended verizon, I guess that isn't acurate. The tech called the name of the towers that he is picking up, but it wasn't a company I'd ever heard of. I know in that area, he wasn't even able to send or receive any type of media texts, so I'm thinking that he probably wouldn't be able to use the v-cast get it now or internet features there....
    03-02-09 11:58 PM
    I would ask verizon as you suspect a fraudulent abuse for the dates and times of the download

these may identify if it is someone you know
    03-03-09 04:23 PM
    I said no extended verizon, I guess that isn't acurate. The tech called the name of the towers that he is picking up, but it wasn't a company I'd ever heard of. I know in that area, he wasn't even able to send or receive any type of media texts, so I'm thinking that he probably wouldn't be able to use the v-cast get it now or internet features there....
    Virtually any CDMA carrier in North America that can carry a VZW voice call can also carry a VZW data connection unless the area service is not data capable.

Just because it is a tower run by a name you don't know doesn't mean the tower can't do VCast or downloads. I've seen VCast work 120km into Mexico.

03-03-09 04:54 PM
    Ok, so I talked to a tech in person in verizon. She said for me to check the log on the phone. She said it keeps a log of all the downloads and it can not be deleted.(O received the phone in the mail today and I looked, and it shows that the last download was done in june of 2007. So this proves that these downloads weren't made to this phon right?
    03-07-09 12:48 AM
    Ok, so I talked to a tech in person in verizon. She said for me to check the log on the phone. She said it keeps a log of all the downloads and it can not be deleted.(O received the phone in the mail today and I looked, and it shows that the last download was done in june of 2007. So this proves that these downloads weren't made to this phon right?
    As far as I know, only the master log entry can't be deleted or reset.

03-07-09 01:23 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD