I have been having a problem with my Curve and my wife has had the same problem with her Pearl. Sometimes when placing a call my screen will say connected but I can not hear it ring or when they answer but they can hear me. When it does this I have to take the battery out and reset it. Does anyone know what I can do?
    10-13-08 03:12 PM
    Are you maybe low on memory. I have a Verizon pearl and have not had that happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 03:15 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ver...-issues-77683/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/i-m...r-fault-81708/

10-13-08 03:18 PM
    Vndlewis,
    I have a 1gig sd card in mine with not much at all on it. My wifes could be low since she doesnt have a card at all.

Chrisy,
    Thanks for the links. I read them and I am going to install the new os tonight and see if that helps.
    10-13-08 03:41 PM
    when I had a pearl , I had the same thing happen, would always have to activate voice dialing then press the end button and then my phone would work fine until I got a sms or mms with sound , then it would do it gain, since then I have changed to the curve and not had a problem , maybe like was posted before something to do with memory.
    10-13-08 03:46 PM
    Actually, this isn't just a problem with the BB. I also used to have a Treo 700P and I had the same issues (and frankly more often).

It rarely happens to me anymore as I have learned to do a battery pull every couple of days just to keep my baby in tip-top shape.
    10-13-08 03:59 PM
    Welcome to the blackberry..... Mine does this as well but not to often ever since I updated to 4.5 I have not had this issue I think it was just a glitch.
    10-13-08 04:03 PM
    Do you and your wife have ringback tones?? Try deleting them. I was having the same problem about 2 months ago, and some one from CB told me to get rid of my ringback tone.. I did just that and haven't had a problem since.

10-13-08 04:31 PM
    I don't have any ringback tones but my wife does. I did have this problem with my Treo 650 but not as often as I do now with my Curve. Today alone I have had to pull the battery three times. I am fixing to install the 4.5 os in a few minutes and I hope that it helps.

10-13-08 07:15 PM
    It as well happens to me about once a month. I have plenty of memory and no ring back tones. I have to do a battery pull to correct it.

I have a new insurance replacement and it has not happened yet on this phone

Have no clue why it does this

10-13-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD