*Wave* Hello all!
    I do so apologize ahead of time for this question, as I am sure it's been asked far too many times - But I've searched over 10 pages to no avail, I want to know I am getting the most bang for my buck And I trust all of you wonderful CB users far more than most VZW sales reps!

Okay,
    I am looking for Unlimited texting, Email, web browsing, etc. (Mostly Data, I assume?) Talk time is not Important, due to the lack of use. Also, I do not think I am in an EVDO capable area, will the BB data plan still be Viable?

There will be three lines - Girlfriend, Best friend and I. Only one of which (Maybe two) will be using a Blackberry Curve 8330 (I'm beyond excited =P) And Email is a must, for contacting professors and such.

Anybody have any Suggestions and/or a Price range?
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! So until then, Take it easy and be well BB lovers.
    01-16-09 11:48 AM
    For 3 lines on a Family Share Connect plan which includes Unlimited Text, Picture, Video & Instant Messaging
    Mobile Email Unlimited Data for Mobile Web is 139.98 monthly according to VZW.com. Then tack on the $30 for each BB you attach to it. Then taxes and such.

That comes to around $200 a month for 2 BB or $170 for 1.

You can always give them a call 800-922-0204 and they can help you out. Usually a good person on the other end.
    Last edited by Dartanion; 01-16-09 at 12:07 PM.
    01-16-09 12:05 PM
    Excellent, thank you for your quick reply!
    Just called up and talked to a Guy named Bob, very nice gentleman - Very helpful. I guess three lines, plus the features I want come out to $153.85 After tax. Now THAT strikes me as very doable. This Pay as you go phone has got to go, haha.

Thank you again for your help Dartanion, be well and take care!
    01-16-09 01:30 PM
    Ah, also found out that I am in a Very good Area in terms of EVDO! =D
    01-16-09 05:19 PM
    Awesome that they could help you. I've found that most of the CSR's are usually very helpful. I rarely get one in a bad mood. Hope all goes well for you.
    01-16-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD