I'm looking at my VZW online billing, and from what I see it looks like my PIN messaging and/or BBM usage is being billed as text!

I'm on hold now with VZW support (have been on hold for quite some time, sadly) - and I was wondering if anyone here had anything like this happen to them?

This is my first month with my BB, so I'm a total noob... so, I appreciate your help!!
    05-07-09 09:58 AM
    No it is supposed to use data not text messages. The got you facked up!
    05-07-09 10:06 AM
    Well, I just got off the phone with them (after having to go through 2 levels of support, with the first level offering to raise my text message allotment so it wouldn't be an 'issue'), and FINALLY - they have fixed it!

Not sure how/why it was billing that way - but, it is all AOK now!
    05-07-09 10:16 AM
    Hmmm... How would VZ even know that you were sending bbm? Its all data not sure how they would know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:40 AM
    I'm not sure. But, when I called I told them the times of when I sent PIN messages and it corresponded with the billing time of the SMS messages on my online bill. And, they said that they have fixed it now, and I wouldn't have any charges for PIN messages or BBM in my text messages list.
    05-07-09 11:17 AM
    This is strange i would call about this it should be part of you data plan. do you have an unlimited data plan ?
    05-07-09 11:41 AM
    Yes - I have the unlimited data plan, but only the 500 (non-M2M) text feature. As I rarely get close to the 500 non-M2M, I was surprised to see as many texts as there were - so I called and they have supposedly rectified the situation.
    05-07-09 11:56 AM