I have a 8330 curve im with verizon dont know if that makes a differnce or not but anyway. I took some good pics when i was in arizona but when i sent them to my e-mail to up load them onto my computer to post them for my myspace i notcied they were fuzzy. but when i looked on the BB they seemed fine but as i zoomed in on them i noticed that the quality wasnt the best and they were fuzzy. is my settings wrong or is it the camara or wahts up if someone could hlep me that would be great thnak you in advance.
    02-02-09 12:47 PM
    it is a cell phone camera.
    02-02-09 12:55 PM
    ya but i had the voyager and that camara never once had blurry pictures i thought the bb was supposed to be known for its quality of pictures
    02-02-09 01:11 PM
    Be sure to use the Large setting. Be very still when taking pictures. I agree the BlackBerry does not produce good quality photos. My previous camera took much better pictures, and the picture file size was quite small. The BlackBerry on the other hand takes pictures that are large in size, yet the quality isn't there. I kind of gave up on the camera, and began to enjoy the other features the BlackBerry has to offer. There was no way I was going back to a regular cell phone, so I just deal with the camera issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 07:22 PM
    Lens dirty?

My pearl didn't have any sort of cover over the lens like the storm does. I kept it in my pocket all the time and that cavity would collect dust. I used canned air from time to time to blow crap out of there whenever my pics started to look extra fuzzy.
    02-03-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD