ok...if i am having a hard time sending picture messages from my storm...what would be the cause..or the fix...i can send them through my bb messenger but it wont send MMS...well it says its sent but no one ever receives it..whats the deal?!?! lol...help me
    10-04-09 07:57 PM
    This type of issue is best suited to be handled by your carrier tech dept. These issues can be either network, account, or the other end.

Is this happening just to other sprint customers, other carrier customers, or both?
    10-04-09 08:04 PM
    ok...if i am having a hard time sending picture messages from my storm...what would be the cause..or the fix...i can send them through my bb messenger but it wont send MMS...well it says its sent but no one ever receives it..whats the deal?!?! lol...help me
    Are you sending images you took using the camera? If you are, you may need to reduce the size/resolution. For the best reliability, use MMS for images no bigger than 640x480 as internetwork systems may not accept larger. Anything larger, use email. For video, limit your settings to 176x144, especially if you're not sending to another smartphone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 11:21 PM
    Have you pull the battery for 10 second and retry it? Have you resend your service books? It could also be caused by upgraded to leaked OS.
    10-05-09 01:08 AM
    I had sent picures MMS both in 1600x1200(large) and 640x480(small) and while both sent the smaller one sent faster or what I would call normal and the larger resolution took a little while before getting the check mark showing it had been sent appeared beside the file.
    10-05-09 09:10 AM
    Does it give you an error? ie the red X symbol? Or a message services not configured?
    10-05-09 09:13 AM
    I could think of other errors that could be occuring... but I'll be nice.
    10-05-09 09:59 AM
    I could think of other errors that could be occuring... but I'll be nice.
    ah the id10t error?
    10-05-09 10:15 AM
    yeah... pretty much... but I didnt want to be mean.
    10-05-09 10:39 AM
    id10t error? F*&k you...i dont need or deserve that from either of ya'll..super tough folks...talkin that sh!t on a forum...
    10-06-09 11:50 PM
    I looked all through my books & my databases. No id10t error listed.

Either someone is pulling your leg or they don't know what they're talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:00 AM
    id10t error? F*&k you...i dont need or deserve that from either of ya'll..super tough folks...talkin that sh!t on a forum...
    Don't take it personally man.. If the message is being sent, but not received on the other end obviously you've done your part. Sounds like intercarrier issues. Just call in for tech support.
    10-07-09 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD