I'm sure this is an easy question for someone. I have an 8GB card in my Curve, and I thought for sure I was saving all my pictures to the memory card, but for some reason about 60 pictures I took this weekend were storing into the phone memory. This came to light for me when I was told the memory was full. Anyway, I've tried everything I can think of to transfer the pictures off the phone internal memory and over to the 8GB card but with no success. I just sent all the pictures to my personal email. I live in an area where the signal isn't very good and some of the pictures are failing before they arrive in my mailbox. Is there an easier way to do this? I do not have a bluetooth dongle on my computer, the mass storage only shows the memory card, and I can't seem to find a way to copy it to the card right from the phone memory. Thanks in advance.
    07-21-08 07:24 PM
    You should be able to hit menu while over the pic, then you should have the option to move to media card.

At least I do!
    07-21-08 07:36 PM
    it's simple..
    Just select the pic and from that under option select move

happy to help
    07-21-08 07:55 PM
    And set it to save to media only and save an extra 2mb of memory.

Media->Menu->Options->set Reserved Memory Limit to Zero.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 08:00 PM
    Thank you for the help. I'm not sure what happened, but I did a soft reboot and my photos and videos aren't showing at this point and my phone is really sluggish. I believe I read before that it takes a while for it all to be read into memory. Phelos, I took your advice and changed the memory limit to zero. Thanks for the idea. Now, if someone can tell me how true it is that it takes a while to be able to view everything on my memory card. I have about 800 songs on the card so that could be slowing it down. I just want to be able to move those off the device and onto the card like mentioned before. And, again thank you for your advice how to move them...if the card and the phone would just cooperate with me!
    07-21-08 09:00 PM