Long story short I have a storm 1 and I am gonna buy a moto droid for a good price. Do I just call vz and ask them to activate my moto droid?? Once its activated will my storm have a clear esn so I can sell it?? Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 01:56 PM
    Yes and Yes!
    07-20-10 02:10 PM
    You can also activate it yourself by logging into verizonwireless.com > personal account. That is once you establish an online account.
    07-20-10 02:13 PM
    I have an online account that I use all the time. I clicked the activate phone link on my account manager and I got a page asking me to enter the esn/meid from my upgraded phone. It also said to make sure my phone is turned of b4 activating my new phone. Is that right??

07-20-10 02:25 PM
    I have an online account that I use all the time. I clicked the activate phone link on my account manager and I got a page asking me to enter the esn/meid from my upgraded phone. It also said to make sure my phone is turned of b4 activating my new phone. Is that right??

Yes, turn the old one off, activate the new one by entering the ESN/MEID, do a *228 option1 on new device. Sell old device, enjoy!
    07-20-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD