I have been given a choice at my office to upgrade my blackberry to a newer version either BB9330 Curve or pay extra and get a BB9650 Bold. I don't travel internationally, so I was wondering what would the Bold give me that the Curve doesn't? Should I go with the v6 OS or v5 OS? Is the Curve much smaller and lighter?
    05-27-11 12:57 PM
    If I were you ill wait til the new BBs drop during summer. But if you must upgrade now then the 9650 bold is the way to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 01:53 PM
    I agree the bold over the curve. But, geez...if you could wait the bold touch is coming this summer. That will be the bold to have. The 9930,(coming soon) not 9650(released a year ago)
    05-27-11 02:14 PM
    I agree the bold over the curve. But, geez...if you could wait the bold touch is coming this summer. That will be the bold to have. The 9930,(coming soon) not 9650(released a year ago)
    +1 Great suggestion...

My current BB8330 works fine, so I don't actually have to upgrade yet even though I am eligible. I also administer the Verizon account at my office, so there isn't pressure from anyone to get the upgrades done now. It also makes more sense to upgrade over the summer since my iPhone service will expire. I will be able to switch my personal phone number over to my Verizon BB and only have one device (no bills).

Now what am I going to do with all these iPhone apps?
    05-27-11 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD