So, I have to get my Dare replaced after being in the store for 5 times. They (manager) said that I can choose a "like device." When I asked what "like"devices were, he responded with "A like device is like the Samsung Glyde, LG enV Touch, and the Palm Centro. I like the Touch and Centro. Which do you think I should get? Note: I use Texting, phone calls, and take a lot of pictures. I do not need a data plan.
    06-10-09 03:41 PM
    enV Touch - no question there. Nice camera, decent keyboard, great battery life & call quality.

Cnet just gave it their Editor's Choice, even.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 04:25 PM
    I agree with Twins, enV Touch. It has had great reviews. How about just the enV3?

06-11-09 09:03 AM
    I agree with Twins, enV Touch. It has had great reviews. How about just the enV3?

I ruled the enV3 out because it does not have a 3.5mm jack, does not have a touch screen, and just because the enV touch has a lot more features. That just my opinion because it was most like the Dare. I was thinking about the Centro because it was a smartphone but I think it is a bit old now. So, I guess I'll ask for the enV touch?
    06-11-09 10:36 AM
    If you go with a Palm or any other smartphone you will have to pick up a data package ($29.99). Yes, that includes any Blackberry or Windows Mobile device.

06-12-09 08:35 AM
    I agree, the Env Touch is the way at this time. I got to play with one at work and it appears they made some improvement to the device - this is replacement for the voyager.
    06-12-09 08:38 AM
    Yes, go with the EnV Touch. Glyde....all of the VZW reps here know the Glyde ha ha.
    06-12-09 10:14 AM
    I agree, the Env Touch is the way at this time. I got to play with one at work and it appears they made some improvement to the device - this is replacement for the voyager.
    I checked one out today while getting my phone fixed. There were several improvements over my old voyager that were great, the touchscreen controls reminded me of why stopped using my voyager though.
    06-12-09 04:44 PM
    No brainer, get the touch!
    06-12-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD