I am still on an Alltel plan but log on to verizon site and billing is verizon too.. do i get a verizon phone or an alltel phone??
    10-04-09 10:37 AM
    Do you have insurance? Also, what phone are you interested in getting because that is going to dictate whether or not you need to get a verizon plan.
    10-04-09 11:05 AM
    Nearly any VZW phone is going to work on an Alltel plan. The features will of course change. If you go with a VZW device and you want to have a setup similar to Connect Pack 3, then a VZW Connect plan is the way to go.

But yeah I agree with MrButthead - what are you looking at getting and it will be cheaper to file an insurance claim (if u have insurance)?
    10-04-09 01:39 PM
    As tsguy says, most VZW devices will work on an Alltel plan. My experience is that VZW will attempt to switch you to a VZW plan. The costs are similar but make sure you compare features and benefits before switching plans.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 01:56 PM
    i am not renewing.. just looking to buy a dumbphone off ebay or something or classifieds here.. So it sounds like i could get either?? alltel or verizon..

I would rather not change my plan at this point..
    10-07-09 05:09 PM
    Get an HTC Imagio

10-07-09 05:43 PM
    i am not renewing.. just looking to buy a dumbphone off ebay or something or classifieds here.. So it sounds like i could get either?? alltel or verizon..

I would rather not change my plan at this point..
    Yeah you can use either Alltel or VZW. Be sure to check the ESN before you buy online from 3rd party.

I also second the HTC Imagio or TP2 - amazing phones.

It's really up to you though and whatever you "need" a phone for.
    10-07-09 06:06 PM
    well it has changed.. i am using an open upgrade on the account and will be getting the tp2 or the imagio.. not sure which one yet..

i am thinking tp2 because i like the keyboard.. BUT it is out of stock online.. are they in the stores yet?
    10-08-09 07:53 PM
    Nope.

10-09-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD