Hey all,
    I have an LG VX8700 which I really like a lot. I feel like its time to upgrade to a blackberry simply for all the things you can do with them but i've been waiting to see what Verizon will come out with. I've heard about the Javelin and Niagara coming out at the end of May but i have a slight problem. Last night the front screen of my phone was cracked. The inside screen still works just fine so the phone is usable but I think that this is a sign that its time for me to jump up to a blackberry. I've played with the storm quite a bit and actually like it for the most part. My question is, is it worth staying with my cracked phone for a few months, toughing out the front screen, and waiting to see what Verizon comes out with, or is now a good time to upgrade and get a storm or possibly even a curve? Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for all your help.
    01-24-09 01:35 PM
    It really is what you like. If you wait and do not like what comes then you waited for nothing. When more devides come out there maybe more rumors that more is coming and then you will ask again should I wait? never ending battle. If you like what you see then get it.
    01-24-09 01:44 PM
    you could check

Cell phone reviews, news and specs - Phone Arena ---> click on verizon phones and there will be a tab that says comming soon..check it out
    01-24-09 01:47 PM
    Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. I agree about the never ending battle of waiting and rumors. Just wondering if you had any preference towards any of the blackberry's out there, and if being a newbie there would be one that is better suited towards me.
    01-24-09 02:23 PM
    Depends on your needs. The storm is a great device just takes time to get use tomthe touch screen, specially from the one you are use to. The curve is a very dependable device. If you liie multi tap or sure type, then look into the pearl. although this device is short on memory.

Waiting for may or june night be worth it, if there is no delay in the release.
    01-24-09 02:27 PM
    Well, like lastraid said, its wat ur needs are and wat ur gonna like. I have the curve 8330 in pink and i luv it--my bro-in-law got the storm and he likey--i didnt. And yes, the curve is a good stable dependable device! good luck!
    01-24-09 06:43 PM
    I upgraded from an LG VX8300 to a BlackBerry Curve. I'm glad I made the upgrade. The Curve has been a great device. The newer models will basically have similar features as to what I have now. They will probably have a faster processor and more memory. As for now I enjoy my BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 10:18 PM
    Hey everyone thanks for all the advice. I ended up getting the storm and so far I'm fairly pleased with it. It does sometimes get bogged down and takes a second or two to catch up and the screen does have a learning curve but I'm happy with my choice. I also have 30 days to see if i like it which is nice. Thanks for all your help and advice.
    01-25-09 03:30 PM
    Welcome to the addiction known as crackberry!
    01-25-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD