04-09-13 10:15 PM
67 123
tools
    Good old V. It will never change. It has been 5 years since I happily changed my service because of customer service issues with them. Sorry to hear about this.
    03-28-13 01:56 PM
    Mine shipped out yesterday and is on its way here with an estimated delivery time of 3pm as well.
    03-28-13 01:57 PM
    Got mine a few minutes ago. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!
    Interesting, no memory card. Software updates waiting the moment you put the battery in and a very thoughtful tutorial that teaches you a few gestures before you can even go anywhere. I normally hate that type of thing but this OS is so radically different than previous ones, its welcome )
    03-28-13 01:59 PM
    Got mine a few minutes ago. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!
    Interesting, no memory card. Software updates waiting the moment you put the battery in and a very thoughtful tutorial that teaches you a few gestures before you can even go anywhere. I normally hate that type of thing but this OS is so radically different than previous ones, its welcome )
    Congrats!! Keep us posted!
    03-28-13 02:03 PM
    My phone shipped out yesterday and was to be delivered today, except for the fact VZW put an incorrect address on it. Now I may get it today or I might not. At worst I will get it tomorrow but I may be able to get it at the FedEx facility tonight. Just waiting for the dust to settle. Verizon's logistics just plain suck.
    03-28-13 03:58 PM
    Patience is a virtue.

Not for us crackberries i guess though hehe

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:02 PM
    Good old V. It will never change. It has been 5 years since I happily changed my service because of customer service issues with them. Sorry to hear about this.
    If you don't mind sharing, which service did you switch to? They have me so ill. It's not the delay as much as the attitude.
    03-28-13 04:07 PM
    So. Yet again, Verizon Wireless is an epic fail.
    My bb10, pre-ordered on March 15, was shipped out yesterday fed ex, due to arrive 3/29 by 7pm.
    Wow.
    Just wow.
    So had i not "pre-ordered" i could have gone to the Verizon store today and walked out with the bb10 in hand.
    So my "REWARD" for pre-ordering, is being penalized a day and a half on getting the phone.
    Gee, thanks Verizon.

Maybe Verizon should check into gamestop's pre-order program, and learn about "rewarding" customers? Just a thought!

: )

Anyone else frustrated with Verizon today?

Same thing happened with me. Won't pre-order again.
    03-28-13 05:48 PM
    Verizon did well for me. Shipped it overnight yesterday and it was at work when I arrived today.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:26 PM
    So. Yet again, Verizon Wireless is an epic fail.
    My bb10, pre-ordered on March 15, was shipped out yesterday fed ex, due to arrive 3/29 by 7pm.
    Wow.
    Just wow.
    So had i not "pre-ordered" i could have gone to the Verizon store today and walked out with the bb10 in hand.
    So my "REWARD" for pre-ordering, is being penalized a day and a half on getting the phone.
    Gee, thanks Verizon.

Maybe Verizon should check into gamestop's pre-order program, and learn about "rewarding" customers? Just a thought!

: )

Anyone else frustrated with Verizon today?

The "reward" for pre-ordering is guaranteein that you have a Z10 with "your name" on it. For all those who pre-ordered, did you not inquire about the actual ship date and time frame? Is this the first time you have ever ordered from Big Red? Heck it said ships free 2 Day service by the 28th *RED FLAG* Getting the phone a day earlier from them is RARE.
    03-28-13 11:39 PM
    The "reward" for pre-ordering is guaranteein that you have a Z10 with "your name" on it. For all those who pre-ordered, did you not inquire about the actual ship date and time frame? Is this the first time you have ever ordered from Big Red? Heck it said ships free 2 Day service by the 28th *RED FLAG* Getting the phone a day earlier from them is RARE.
    I understand your point, truly i do. The reason i mentioned GameStop however, is: here is a company who is also working with highly in demand technology, that is very strict about release dates and times even (down to the minute), that also works with the "pre-order" system. Yet they have managed to develop a method of keeping customers happy by FOLLOWING THROUGH on their promises. If you pre-order a game from them and have it shipped, it will arrive the end of the day before the release date. Or you may pick up your pre-order in store at your leisure.
    I'm happy that my Z10 is due to arrive today, I'm happy that i chose to pre-order. I'm simply saying, it is POSSIBLE for Verizon to do better, they simply choose not to. Period.
    Camelhmpz and Eric Shapiro like this.
    03-29-13 10:49 AM
    it is POSSIBLE for Verizon to do better, they simply choose not to. Period.
    I completely agree!

On a side note, I went into a VZ store to take a look at what accessories they had, and as I was talking to the rep, I overheard a young girl (she couldn't have been older than 14 or so) and her mother bashing Blackberries. Just out of curiosity I went over to show them my Z10 and ended up striking up a conversation about how BB isn't the same company that burned her mother (with the Storm) and ended up having a little debate with them about BB vs. iPhone. Short story long, she ended up walking out without getting the I5 because I got her to consider the Z10.

Incidentally, I did end up cracking a joke at the daughter's expense when she complained about trying to type on the virtual keyboard since it wasn't an iDevice--my phone ended up typing "Wanna suck moonrocks?"
    03-29-13 07:31 PM
    The situation sounds awful. I've only pre-ordered with Verizon twice...Droid X and iPhone 5. Both were delivered on released day but I had to go through major hoops to get my iPhone 5. They tend to release on Thursday or Fridays which means if you aren't home to take delivery, you are SO OUT OF LUCK until the following Monday...
    03-31-13 09:43 PM
    I still have yet to received the Verizon email saying the phone was now available. So much for signing up for updates. Happens everytime. The iPhone 5 email was also 1-2 weeks after it was released.
    04-01-13 03:21 AM
    Mine shipped on 3/27 with FedEx Overnight service and got it 3/28. Then again, I called on 3/26 because it hadn't shipped and they normally do 2nd day shipping, asked if they could speed up the shipping (was told no), asked if they could waive the $30 upgrade fee (also no), but got 50% of monthly access charge for the line as a credit (all of $20) but then turned out getting Overnight shipping. I was very pleased that even though they did next to nothing on the phone that they actually did a few things that were of benefit to me. YMMV
    04-04-13 11:13 AM
    Hmmm.... I pre-orderd mine when it was available on their site, and it was delivered by Fed-Ex on the 28th.
    04-04-13 02:03 PM
    I pre order mine and it was here the 28th

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:15 PM
67 123