04-09-13 11:15 PM
67 123
tools
    with that smile and your style that will give you the upgrade now
    03-28-13 11:16 AM
    In the end...i will wait the extra day, because it's simply just not worth it to deal with the Verizon store. At least it has been shipped and is coming fed ex tomorrow.

But i won't drop the issue with Verizon.
    This all comes after they flat out lie to customers when they emailed this...

a BLATANT lie, since not only were Verizon pre order customers not the first to have it, but after this shipping snafu, we will be closer to last.
    Attached Thumbnails Penalized for Pre-Ordering-uploadfromtaptalk1364484083776.jpg  
    jordanc76, mrfreeze and marka_450 like this.
    03-28-13 11:23 AM
    Same here, they sent it out last night via GROUND after ordering first thing that Thursday morning when preorders went live
    03-28-13 11:27 AM
    In the end...i will wait the extra day, because it's simply just not worth it to deal with the Verizon store. At least it has been shipped and is coming fed ex tomorrow.

a BLATANT lie, since not only were Verizon pre order customers not the first to have it, but after this shipping snafu, we will be closer to last.
    *SHAKES FIST ANGERLY IN AIR* damn you Verizon... damn you.
    jordanc76 and joymariah041 like this.
    03-28-13 11:42 AM
    Same here... i pre-ordered 3 z10's 1 hour after pre-order opened... Friday delivery scheduled for me. We are not open this friday, so looks like Monday. Thanks VZW!!!!
    03-28-13 11:43 AM
    Crap-- the one thing we Canadians could have done for our US friends is suggest they don't pre-order so they can actually get the phone on release day by visiting a brick and mortar store. I think we averaged a week delay for pre-orders vs. buying in person. Sorry everyone (especially the red heads).
    For all those buying the Q10: maybe just pick it up in store (that being said, it will probably be sold out everywhere). It's tough to win these days!
    03-28-13 11:45 AM
    *SHAKES FIST ANGERLY IN AIR* damn you Verizon... damn you.
    Lol! Love this!
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    03-28-13 11:48 AM
    Lol! Love this!
    Tis da troof!
    jordanc76 likes this.
    03-28-13 11:56 AM
    Crap-- the one thing we Canadians could have done for our US friends is suggest they don't pre-order so they can actually get the phone on release day by visiting a brick and mortar store. I think we averaged a week delay for pre-orders vs. buying in person.
    NOW you tell us! Oh well! Chalk it up as a lesson learned!
    03-28-13 12:09 PM

If you want a Z10 on launch day, its within your power to hit the pavement and get to a store. You should be able to walk away with one under most circumstances.
    As far as pre-orders are concerned with me its been a mixed bag.
    This time I ordered a day or so after they started taking pre-orders and because I have a business account and 1 day shipping apparently, I get mine today. Its on the truck now if I can find him...lol
    A year or so ago, I pre-ordered several of the "other" fruit phones. Because I had a business account, I was not allowed to preorder at midnight like everyone else and received one phone a week later and one 2 weeks later.

I agree...the add is deceptive but I learned long ago to never believe such things. Too many variables can go wrong that are out of our control (and maybe theirs) in getting that phone to our doorstep early.
    03-28-13 12:34 PM
    Perfect to the point.
    03-28-13 12:40 PM
    If you want a Z10 on launch day, its within your power to hit the pavement and get to a store. You should be able to walk away with one under most circumstances.
    As far as pre-orders are concerned with me its been a mixed bag.
    This time I ordered a day or so after they started taking pre-orders and because I have a business account and 1 day shipping apparently, I get mine today. Its on the truck now if I can find him...lol
    A year or so ago, I pre-ordered several of the "other" fruit phones. Because I had a business account, I was not allowed to preorder at midnight like everyone else and received one phone a week later and one 2 weeks later.

I agree...the add is deceptive but I learned long ago to never believe such things. Too many variables can go wrong that are out of our control (and maybe theirs) in getting that phone to our doorstep early.
    While I understand your points, I would just offer this. As a customer service oriented business, if you CAN'T fulfill your words, then you should not utter them.
    joymariah041 likes this.
    03-28-13 12:43 PM
    Mine is coming today about 3pm. I preordered from Verizon at 5:30am first day. (California). It was shipped yesterday.
    03-28-13 12:47 PM
    Verizon does tick me off as well when it comes to shipping the phones: their basic service is 2-day delivery. But on AT&T, they overnight the phone. Now this is for business, and maybe AT&T has a different arrangement, but it's funny how mad you get when both you and your co-worker order the same phone, but on different carriers, and he gets his first. And taunts you.
    jordanc76 and joymariah041 like this.
    03-28-13 12:48 PM
    Call and complain. Ask for a Discount or something.
    03-28-13 01:21 PM
    While I understand your points, I would just offer this. As a customer service oriented business, if you CAN'T fulfill your words, then you should not utter them.

Agree 100%, it's not about us, the customers learning not to buy into what companies say, or learning to not believe it. It's about companies, BIG AND SMALL, learning to stand behind their words!
    mgnfcnt, jordanc76 and mrfreeze like this.
    03-28-13 01:24 PM
    I agree, that ad should never have gone out worded like that. Maybe something like "Your chance to get the Blackberry Z10 before everyone else, PROVIDED we have our act together"
    03-28-13 01:28 PM
    I agree, that ad should never have gone out worded like that. Maybe something like "Your chance to get the Blackberry Z10 before everyone else, PROVIDED we have our act together"
    YES! lol
    03-28-13 01:35 PM
    Now... THAT, is the truth!
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    03-28-13 01:41 PM
    On a side note; ShopCrackBerry.com came through w/their delivery of amazing #Z10 accessories! At least there is someone out there that still knows how to serve...
    03-28-13 01:50 PM
    On a side note; ShopCrackBerry.com came through w/their delivery of amazing #Z10 accessories! At least there is someone out there that still knows how to serve...
    I'm expecting a package from them today!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    03-28-13 02:23 PM
    I feel the pain. I had mine pre ordered from best buy and they didn't have any this morning so I went to Verizon and picked mine up from them. Lost out on a $50 gift card but who cares.
    03-28-13 02:33 PM
    Alas, Walmart only has black, no white available
    03-28-13 02:39 PM
    Buy that black one and go to PhantomSkinz. Com and get a white carbon fiber skin. I did and it rules. And my Zed is protected.
    jordanc76 likes this.
    03-28-13 02:41 PM
    I pre-ordered through Verizon. It came today.
    But I ordered Black, and they sent White! :-(
    03-28-13 02:47 PM
67 123