I'm on my 3rd pearl, upgrade eligible in January. Half of my keypad lights are going out, right of the trackbal just flicker when I press trackball or certain keys. I am wondering what if any the chances would be in getting it replaced. This one is less than 2 months old. Does Verizon still issue replacement pearls? I don't want the 8220 at all. Curve would be nice, your would make my day. So what kind of chance do I have? Snow balls chance in he!!? Or better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 12:33 AM
    You might want to check for an early upgrade. Log into MyVerizon & go through the motions to upgrade your phone. The prices will appear for you there. Or a call to 611 would work, but nine times out of ten, your best price is online.

Also, if you're on VZW, you DO NOT want an 8220 - that's a GSM phone.

07-29-09 02:07 AM
    Oops , my bad on the #'s...I knew I should have just said pearl flip...thanks for the info...ill give it a shot or maybe just go in and see if they can just give me another pearl under warranty replacement and wait until January

07-29-09 02:54 AM
    They still should have refurbs for awhile and be able to replace your pearl

07-29-09 03:15 AM
    Think ill just deal with another replacement pearl for now...

07-29-09 04:56 AM
    There you go good luck

07-29-09 05:59 AM
    Cut your losses, fork over the $ for a Tour and use the Pearl as a doorstop.
    07-29-09 07:38 AM
    Cut your losses, fork over the $ for a Tour and use the Pearl as a doorstop.
    Or get the pearl replaced again before you upgrade to whatever phone you choose. So at least you can craigslist that hoe.
    07-29-09 08:31 AM
    I was thinking getting a replacement and taking care of it until I upgrade, then trying to get a few bucks out of it...or sell it right away and get the storm for 99, or something...thanks for the helpful thoughts.

07-29-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD