05-05-08 03:30 AM
36 12
tools
    8830 has less value than a Curve. Especially for CDMA carriers that just got the Curve this month.
    i figured that verizon wouldnt want to give the brand new phone away as a replacement, they want to make as much money as they can off of it!
    04-20-08 06:07 PM
    Why did they change their mind? Did they want money for it?
    Hit me up on bbm. pin:319172d2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We both wanted this resolved asap. I told them they had til Friday for a solution then I was switching carriers. Curve would be nice, but I am not complaining about the 8830. I've got a new phone on the way and it isn't costing me a dime, so I'm happy.
    04-20-08 06:24 PM
    If you don't like the battery indicator covered by the ABC - why not change to a theme with the battery indicator in another spot like the Sprint theme? At least until you get a Curve.

04-20-08 09:27 PM
    I have a pearl and unless I'm still running a browser the ABC stays on my main screen. If I close it all out properly there it is. This is my 3rd pearl and it was the same on all 3. Good luck
    04-21-08 08:05 AM
    what OS are you running? and what theme?
    04-21-08 08:17 AM
    Right now I'm on opera mini but it still is the same way if I'm on the browser that came on the phone. The theme is just the zen one that came with the phone....if I leave a browser running the abc goes away...that seems to be the only way.
    04-22-08 11:00 PM
    well i have been told i have a bad pearl and iv called verizon and than i got this dude who said that if i had any more problems they send me a new one.. than today i had mine fail on me with it plug in to my mac.. and i called.. and they dont know what the **** im talking about.. and are like oh heres rim number.. than i get to rim and it asked for all this stuff i didnt have.. how am i going ot get my new pearl? it has crashed twice on me today and i had to do a batt pull and than it would turn on becasue it wouldnt turn on wiht out a bat pull.. anyone can help me how to tell them that i got a bad pearl? and im running on the old softwear and i know it cant be that becauase it happen before with the new softwear not out.. any one help??
    04-29-08 02:30 AM
    Call Verizon back again. You got a dummy the last time.
    04-29-08 01:01 PM
    on the phone again and they said if i get a new one shiped out and they test this one than im ****ed and will get charged with it. so i am waiting for blackberry to ***** about them.. so than i dont get charged for it... how many times does it take to get to the right person... im starting to hate verizon but they are only good carrier up in montana..

04-29-08 10:29 PM
    I always go to the store and complain. I go and tell them what the problem is and they either give me a new one or like this last time they sent it fedex. But they never give me problems. I'm about to give them this one back because eveytime I plug it into the wall charger it turns itself off last night it would turn off, turn on...etc. It did this about 5 times in a row. I can't get a good pearl from verizon...I love the idea of the phone but I'm going nuts with all the different problems I've had. Good luck to you though. Try just going to where you got the phone.
    04-30-08 09:01 AM
    make them give you a curve. I had the 700p I complained to them and i got the 755p the first day it came out for $45 they made me pay the tax of the phone.
    05-05-08 03:30 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD