View Poll Results: Would u use chaperphone to track the where abouts of your child

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 76.60%
  • No

11 23.40%
04-09-09 10:43 AM
33 12
tools
    In some religions, Jewish, for example, it is rude ti spell it out (might even be a sin, I don't know), so they write it as G-d.

Anyway, as for the origional question, when my son was going through his "difficult" period, I'd have loved to have something on his phone I could follow him with, as well as safety, but he'd have figured a way around it.
    It's crazy how things get twisted in religion. in the Jewish religion it's not that you can't write the word god its the Tetragrammaton which is a name of god that you can't write out. And only if its in hebrew. Well actually, you can write it out but you can never ever erase it or destroy what it's written on. I should have figured that out before i made a comment about it.
    04-06-09 02:09 AM
    If your kid really wanted to lie to you they could just disable chaperone on their phone when they go somewhere.

Side note: why can't people type out the word god? Weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He would have no phone for a while and that would hurt really hurt.
    Cutting it off at night while at home...... oh he would cry
    04-06-09 12:10 PM
    With the way the world is going I would. Every other day you here about children kidnapped, never to be return home again. Unfortunatly this is the world we live in. So I would use it when needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:09 PM
    i would def. use it when my son is old enough. its a different world now...
    04-06-09 01:21 PM
    Being a young person myself (20) i would have to say that violates a childs privacy (inb4 kids dont have privacy in my house, would you like a spouse tracking your whereabouts?) and the only reason i could reasonably forsee a use for it is said child is out well beyond curfew or missing or some emergency.

I think if you have to spy on your child constantly...you've probably done a poor job raising them.
    04-06-09 05:05 PM
    its not about raising your child "poorly" but you forget what its like to be out and about for the 1st time its easy to forget the rules instilled in you by your parents and if i check to see where my child is because i wanna make sure hes ok whats the problem? im not gonna follow him where he goes i just want to know hes fine. i think if i wasnt concerned or didnt care what he was doing WOULDNT THAT MAKE ME A "BAD" parent?
    04-09-09 09:05 AM
    Being a young person myself (20) i would have to say that violates a childs privacy

Children under 18 DO NOT HAVE PRIVACY RIGHTS!

If they do, they need to move out quickly while they still know everything.

We really need to take back the classroom, the newsroom & the courtroom before all is lost.
    04-09-09 09:26 AM
    Children under 18 DO NOT HAVE PRIVACY RIGHTS!

If they do, they need to move out quickly while they still know everything.

We really need to take back the classroom, the newsroom & the courtroom before all is lost.
    LMAO;
    I beg to differ we should give them privacy rights based upon the 1/2
    principle.
    What is that u might ask.
    PAY HALF
    The rent/mtg.
    The utilities.
    The food.
    Your phone bill
    Buy your clothes.
    Liberate yourself from
    from me through the court