Palm Pre and Pixi on the way.....

Welcome To Verizon Wireless
    01-08-10 12:37 AM
    I played with the pixi and actually liked it. The feel and size of it is great. No video recording though which isnt a huuuuge deal, but would seem like a step in the wrong direction for me.
    01-08-10 12:51 AM
    I'd like to see Palm pick themselves back up. The Pre was a good idea. Aside from the flimsy feel I think it would've done better on a different carrier.
    01-08-10 05:44 AM
    According to what I have seen on this, both models are considered (PLUS Models). After reading the link above from Mario, it all sounds good, but after all they are Palm devices. I do not think they will draw many people, but the diehard Palm users will be in puppy dog heaven.
    Last edited by lastraid; 01-08-10 at 07:34 AM.
    01-08-10 07:11 AM
    I agree that the die hard palm babies will be happy. But I dont think the user of palm 700p will like the new OS.
    I think its pretty. and based on the training very VERY nice. But will it run the apps that some of the old palm users consider a must have? Like that electric unlock thing for realters. I know I've talked to a few and they wont give up the palm just based on that app.
    I think Palm just needs to die personally and even as a female I would never own something called a "pixi"
    01-08-10 07:44 AM
    Yeah I can't wait to get the business users (men) "I can't get my e-mail to work on my Pixi, please help?"......I will lol.
    01-08-10 09:34 AM
    Yeah, the pixi has a pretty...um....gay name. They are both good ideas, the only people that will be buying them are the Palm junkies that are still left out there. The rest of us have had our fill with them from the 600p to the 750p. I personally have liked Palm, my 700p is still active on my account(thats what my GF gets for putting her 8330 in the microwave to dry it off) But i dont think i will be giving the new palm devices a try, the droid has me hooked now.
    01-08-10 09:42 AM
    There are some diehard Palm users out there. And some BB users that have BB's because there was not new Palm devices. I think they should be happy.
    01-08-10 09:47 AM
    Motorola made a comeback with the Droid, will be good for the industry if Palm can make a huge comeback with these devices as well.
    01-08-10 11:21 AM