09-10-09 01:53 AM
65 123
tools
    You have no idea what you're talking about, thanks for trying though.

You have no idea who you are talking to. This is a new username. Look up the M&P smarta$$, there is no open enrollment on phones, just the netbook. "thanks for trying though"
    09-07-09 10:37 AM
    I've NEVER heard of open enrollment to add insurance to any phone after 30 days.
    09-07-09 11:54 AM
    My experience with Verizon has been the opposite. I once had a phone stolen but did not have the insurance, however Verizon made an exception for me and extended 2 year pricing even thou I was FAR from qualifying. No NE2 of course and my contract restarted, but still I thought it was pretty cool. Since then I have always gotten the insurance. They also moved up my NE2 date to let me get my Storm on release day.
    09-07-09 01:35 PM
    thats verizon for you.. and Im sure you didnt go storming into a store ranting about losing your phone...
    09-07-09 01:46 PM
    That goes for any insurance. If you get in a car accident can you call State Farm and get insurance after the fact and have them fix your car?
    09-07-09 02:02 PM
    You have no idea who you are talking to. This is a new username. Look up the M&P smarta$$, there is no open enrollment on phones, just the netbook. "thanks for trying though"
    If I could post the policy I would (not at work) it says you can add insurance or extended warranties to any devices less than 24 months old. The netbook hasn't even been around for close to that.

Perhaps its a west area thing. The OST is pretty self explanatory if you just look it up. Try again.

New username or not, you're still wrong. The picture in one source even has a picture of a PHONE.
    09-07-09 02:42 PM
    If I could post the policy I would (not at work) it says you can add insurance or extended warranties to any devices less than 24 months old. The netbook hasn't even been around for close to that.

Perhaps its a west area thing. The OST is pretty self explanatory if you just look it up. Try again.

New username or not, you're still wrong. The picture in one source even has a picture of a PHONE.
    No, im not wrong.

"Last Updated:09/03/2009 09:44:40
    Overview
    Customers have three Device / Equipment Protection options: EW (Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty), WPP (Asurion Wireless Phone Protection) and TEC (Total Equipment Coverage). TEC bundles EW and Asurion WPP.
    TEC is the best value for our customers. It provides complete coverage against loss, theft, accidental damage and defects after the manufacturer's warranty expires.

These programs are available for new devices only and may only be added to a customer's account at the point of purchase or within 30 days after activation of a new purchase or upgrade by contacting VZW. For devices purchased on or after 05/17/2009, TEC and WPP prices are tiered based on device type. Please see Device Tiers for more details on which devices fall in which tier, and visit the Device Protection Feature Pricing summary for TEC/WPP/EW pricing and feature details."

That is copied from the M&P. You are wrong. I wish there was a "flick off" emoticon...
    09-07-09 02:54 PM
    No, im not wrong.

"Last Updated:09/03/2009 09:44:40
    Overview
    Customers have three Device / Equipment Protection options: EW (Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty), WPP (Asurion Wireless Phone Protection) and TEC (Total Equipment Coverage). TEC bundles EW and Asurion WPP.
    TEC is the best value for our customers. It provides complete coverage against loss, theft, accidental damage and defects after the manufacturer's warranty expires.

These programs are available for new devices only and may only be added to a customer's account at the point of purchase or within 30 days after activation of a new purchase or upgrade by contacting VZW. For devices purchased on or after 05/17/2009, TEC and WPP prices are tiered based on device type. Please see Device Tiers for more details on which devices fall in which tier, and visit the Device Protection Feature Pricing summary for TEC/WPP/EW pricing and feature details."

That is copied from the M&P. You are wrong. I wish there was a "flick off" emoticon...
    Alrighty, I'll post it tomorrow. It's open enrollment for September Only.

Which area are you in?

Then I can flick you off back.
    09-07-09 02:57 PM

+10char
    09-07-09 02:57 PM
    Limited Time Open Enrollment:

Any customer who has purchased a Netbook from Verizon Wireless is eligible to enroll in Asurion WPP between 08/21/2009 and 09/30/2009. Feature cannot be backdated.
    Verizon Wireless employees must not solicit customers who have purchased Netbooks. If a current Netbook customer wants to enroll in Asurion WPP, please direct the customer to Asurion at 877-871-5492. Alternatively, you may complete a TEC/WPP Feedback Form to add the feature.
    This offer expires on 09/30/2009. After 09/30/2009, customers will have 30 days from activation of a new device to enroll. (See Equipment Protection)
    09-07-09 03:04 PM
    Alrighty, I'll post it tomorrow. It's open enrollment for September Only.

Which area are you in?

Then I can flick you off back.
    Here is the only "open enrollment" for September...

Any customer who has purchased a Netbook from Verizon Wireless is eligible to enroll in Asurion WPP between 08/21/2009 and 09/30/2009. Feature cannot be backdated.
    Verizon Wireless employees must not solicit customers who have purchased Netbooks. If a current Netbook customer wants to enroll in Asurion WPP, please direct the customer to Asurion at 877-871-5492. Alternatively, you may complete a TEC/WPP Feedback Form to add the feature.
    This offer expires on 09/30/2009. After 09/30/2009, customers will have 30 days from activation of a new device to enroll.

Only the Netbook.
    09-07-09 03:04 PM
    Also, sorry for the attitude...im just crabby that im working Labor day :P no hard feelings
    09-07-09 03:09 PM
    I think we all are a little on edge...
    09-07-09 03:11 PM
    hey blue where did you find that??? I'm interested... thats cool
    09-07-09 03:26 PM
    We are on edge but some more than others.
    09-07-09 03:28 PM
    Right here (PM'd to me):

TEC, WPP & EW Insurance Open Enrollment
    Posted: 8/26/2009 5:42:49 PM(ET)

During the month of September, customers with devices less than 24 months old can add Total Equipment Coverage (TEC), Wireless Phone Protection (WPP) or Extended Warranty (EW) to their wireless accounts and receive full Device Protection benefits!

This West Area promotion is a 1-month exception to the 30 day window in which a customer would normally be allowed to add device protection features.

Total Equipment Coverage (Includes WPP & EW) - best deal!

Advanced Device
    Monthly: $7.99
    Deductible: $89

Phones
    Monthly: $6
    Deductible: $39

Wireless Phone Protection

Advanced Devices
    Monthly: $6
    Deductible: $89

Phones
    Monthly: $4.49
    Deductible: $39

Extended Warranty

Advanced Devices & Phones
    Monthly: $1.99
    Deductible: N/A
    Last edited by Weekendbum; 09-07-09 at 09:20 PM. Reason: removed confidential info
    09-07-09 03:32 PM
    Here is the only "open enrollment" for September...

This offer expires on 09/30/2009. After 09/30/2009, customers will have 30 days from activation of a new device to enroll.

Only the Netbook.
    Perhaps you do not read OneSource news...

It's okay, I forgive you. Just don't flick me off when you're wrong, thanks
    09-07-09 03:34 PM
    I am not completely sure how Verizon's policy works with smart phones but I do know if you damage or break your phone even without insurance they will charge you 50 bucks and send you a refurbo I always thought they was awesome that they did that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 04:07 PM
    Im not wrong. That is for the West area only. I am in the Midwest
    09-07-09 04:07 PM
    I said that in my OP. Did you not read it?

"Perhaps its a west area promotion."
    09-07-09 04:43 PM
    I read that but still posted cuz thats the first thing that came up. lol
    09-07-09 05:01 PM
    You guys need to stop posting confidential company info online.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 06:33 PM
    A program we're offering customers is confidential?
    09-07-09 08:09 PM
    A program we're offering customers is confidential?
    Looking at what was posted - that is basically proprietary information. There is a direct mailing going out to targeted customers - but now a solicitaion & notification to all VZW customers has been made.

I believe that internal mail, OneSource, etc. is not for public release.

It doesn't appear that what has been released here was intended by VZW to be for mass public distribution.
    09-07-09 08:45 PM
    What part about the mailer?
    09-07-09 09:20 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD