S I get a text message from Verizon telling me that Im on track to incur overage charges. I call them and ask about it, they check my 3 lines, all have data plans, Ive only used like 300 minutes of a 1400 min plan and have unlimited texts, so all is good. They tell me that they have seen a few of these messages go out in error and say I should not worry. Well, Im usually paranoid anyways and now Im just making sure Ive covered all my bases. Ive called twice, once the other day (I always make sure any new upgrade has all desired plan features) and then again today. Have I done enough to CYA and has anyone else received one of these texts in error?
    07-22-09 04:17 PM
    S I get a text message from Verizon telling me that Im on track to incur overage charges. I call them and ask about it, they check my 3 lines, all have data plans, Ive only used like 300 minutes of a 1400 min plan and have unlimited texts, so all is good. They tell me that they have seen a few of these messages go out in error and say I should not worry. Well, Im usually paranoid anyways and now Im just making sure Ive covered all my bases. Ive called twice, once the other day (I always make sure any new upgrade has all desired plan features) and then again today. Have I done enough to CYA and has anyone else received one of these texts in error?
    Same thing happened to me! I got a txt and i was like wtf so i call my gf(she talks all day) and she said she got no such thing. So I called and we had used about 140 minutes of 700... no idea that was like 2 days ago.
    07-22-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD