I bought an otterbox thru the verizon wireless website. The rubber is stretching to the point that the bottom lip comes down every time I unholster it. Also, the small pieces on the membrain that cover the holes for speaker and hearing calls are slipping around as the glue had weakened, probably from the moisture of usage. VZW is saying that I can return it but after a few months, i do not have the fedex box or the receipt. They have it in their system that I bought it from them but it looks like they do not want to change it as they said they do not send replacement parts for their accessories. What can I do since the band otterbox itself has a lifetime guarantee... or something to the affect
    12-03-08 08:51 AM
    Contact Otterbox directly. They have replaced the rubber on my original unit and they were kind enough to send me a second holster component.
    12-03-08 09:36 AM
    I did that today and wow, they're sending me a new rubber and new membrain free of charge! The lady I spoke with was very very nice! Thanks for the heads up!
    12-03-08 04:00 PM
    Certainly - that's why we are here.
    12-03-08 06:49 PM
    Mine has been the same stretched out way since a month after I bought it. I'm sending for a replacement tomorrow, after reading this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 08:34 PM
    I also had very good luck with them. A case I ordered from a reseller arrived cracked. Otterbox sent me a new one without even asking for ANY proof of purchase. They sent a complete case as a replacement, not just a replacement part.
    12-03-08 11:37 PM
    Otterbox has great Customer Service. The Otterbox for my Curve had a gap in the plastic protective cover and they replaced the complete case, also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD