I currently have Verizon 4.3 OS on my Curve. I want to upgrade to 4.5, but I want the option to downgrade back to the VERIZON 4.3. Here are my options:

1. Back up my phone on desktop with 4.3, if I restore will I go back to 4.3 after upgrading to 4.5. I will also back up 4.5 on my laptop.

2.. Have someone send me the VERIZON version of 4.3 just in case.

Do I have other options?

Can someone send me the VERIZON version of 4.3

thanks....
    03-02-09 12:40 PM
    Why would you want to downgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 12:53 PM
    Why would you want to downgrade?

Last time i upgraded, when it first came out on Verizon's website and then was taken down, it messed up my phone.
    03-02-09 12:56 PM
    There are links elsewhere on this site for various official releases for download - too difficult for me to find & link from mobile, so I'll leave that to your searching abilities.

As for the 4.5 OS, it has been out for several months, with another update to it reportedly in the works - mainly to address media card size, I hear. You probably don't need to be concerned with it giving you problems. We've upgraded on numerous Curves without any issues, plus all of the reports from CB members were mostly related to install errors, not the OS itself.

Just let DM do its thing - don't interrupt the process before it is completed.

03-02-09 02:24 PM
    Yeah dont worry its an official release now and there are thousands of people here that downloaded it before it was official and couldnt be happier
    03-02-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD