Is Verizon gonna release any "official" updates for the Storm anytime soon?!?! I see all the leaked OSs but as luck would have it, I'd screw up my phone when trying them out....
    09-08-09 02:14 AM
    It was stated that there might be an official release toward the end of the year but than again it's VZW. VZW is the longest carrier to release OS updates. It can suck at times but at least they take the time to make sure the OS is stable.
    09-08-09 02:33 AM
    Is Verizon gonna release any "official" updates for the Storm anytime soon?!?! I see all the leaked OSs but as luck would have it, I'd screw up my phone when trying them out....
    .151 is an "official" OS, load it up and enjoy. It is way better than .148. Download and then remove vendor.xml and you are good to go. Dont be scared to tinker with your BB. It is a resilient little bugger and if you screw something up you can recover it. Thats half the fun in owning a BB
    09-08-09 02:56 AM
    .151 is an official OS but not through VZW. I have .151 on my 9530 but if you like themes than some do not work.
    09-08-09 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD