Hi, I received a text or email, (I don't remember) from Verizon to upgrade my Storm. Unfortunately, my fingers got a little over zealous and deleted the information. Can someone please tell me where to get the upgrade on VZW's website. For the life of me I can not find it. Also, I have a quick question about Tetherberry. If I download that app, do I get charged the tethering charge from Verizon. The more I read, the more confused I get. Thank you in advance for your help on my "duh" questions.
    11-03-09 10:08 PM
    I think you need to get it from RIM
    11-03-09 10:12 PM
    Hi, I received a text or email, (I don't remember) from Verizon to upgrade my Storm. Unfortunately, my fingers got a little over zealous and deleted the information. Can someone please tell me where to get the upgrade on VZW's website. For the life of me I can not find it. Also, I have a quick question about Tetherberry. If I download that app, do I get charged the tethering charge from Verizon. The more I read, the more confused I get. Thank you in advance for your help on my "duh" questions.
    This might work for you go to www . verizonwireless . com/storm and then select "Software Download" Im not aloud to leave links yet I'm to new on here so that's why there is spaces in the link. Hope it helps what your looking for.
    11-03-09 10:29 PM
    It is right on the front page. Hard to miss.

Download Storm Software Upgrade

That link takes you to the Storm page where you can get this one:

BlackBerry - Storm Updates – BlackBerry Storm Software Upgrade
    11-03-09 11:42 PM
    Thank you.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-04-09 10:02 AM
    To answer your question about tetherberry, if you don't have the tethering option enabled for billing purposes with VZW they will charge you by the MB. ($2/MB I think). There are plenty of stories here about folks that thought they had it made....only to get a $4000.00 bill from Big Red.

11-04-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD