I updated my system to 5.0 for the second time past couple months. This one is definately more stable than the first hybrid I installed. Plus I knew how to do it better.
    I've been running it for the past 4-5 days and it is running VERY nicely.
    I'm impressed that I'm still able to run without a lot of lag; which was the case last time I installed. My sms/mms works JUST like BBM 5.0 which is kind of cool. The only issue I've come across is App World cannot connect to its server. I havent taken the time to uninstall/reinstall it. I'll let you know what happens.
    But for any with a curve that wants to try the update out but wants assistance or advice let me know.
    And if I can ever find the software I'm seeking for screenshoting my blackberry to a jpg file I'll give you some screenshots.
    11-05-09 08:44 AM
    I updated my system to 5.0 for the second time past couple months. This one is definately more stable than the first hybrid I installed. Plus I knew how to do it better.
    I've been running it for the past 4-5 days and it is running VERY nicely.
    I'm impressed that I'm still able to run without a lot of lag; which was the case last time I installed. My sms/mms works JUST like BBM 5.0 which is kind of cool. The only issue I've come across is App World cannot connect to its server. I havent taken the time to uninstall/reinstall it. I'll let you know what happens.
    But for any with a curve that wants to try the update out but wants assistance or advice let me know.
    And if I can ever find the software I'm seeking for screenshoting my blackberry to a jpg file I'll give you some screenshots.
    I'm running the .230/.238 Hybrid with little to no issues. It's been very stable and also all of my apps. I'm just using the standard VZW UI (not real pretty) but it works well and that's all I need it to do.
    11-05-09 09:13 AM
    Agree... as long as it works right?
    11-05-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD