I realized that when you now go to Options --> Status you do not see the total file memory, just the FILE FREE memory, correct for all of us?

Also, I went into Doc to Go and installed / registered WORD, now I plug my BB into the USB and I go to Media Roxio and I try to drag a whole WORD work file from my C: drivethat has all kinds of letters into my Media Card Documents file. But it will not show any files as it says it is not media. So how do I get my Word file from my computer C: drive onto my BB 8330 media card and be able to read and edit them as Word to GO says you can do?
    11-05-08 02:20 PM
    I realized that when you now go to Options --> Status you do not see the total file memory, just the FILE FREE memory, correct for all of us?
    If I remember correctly only if you deleted VAD (voice activated dialing) which also disables the about screen.

Also, I went into Doc to Go and installed / registered WORD, now I plug my BB into the USB and I go to Media Roxio and I try to drag a whole WORD work file from my C: drivethat has all kinds of letters into my Media Card Documents file. But it will not show any files as it says it is not media. So how do I get my Word file from my computer C: drive onto my BB 8330 media card and be able to read and edit them as Word to GO says you can do?
    You need to put it in the documents folder. Screw Roxio just copy/paste into the folder using windows explorer.
    11-05-08 02:28 PM
    First, thanks the copy from windows explorer right to the media card documents file worked flawlessly.

Second, I did not delete VAD, I am saying that when you go to your options screen after the OS4.5 upgrade, you only see the file free not total file memory under Status.
    11-05-08 02:45 PM
    yes this is correct it is like that with 4.5 but if you hold alt and type eace it will bring up the file total
    11-05-08 02:56 PM
    ALT + EACE wont do anything???
    11-05-08 03:32 PM
    Alt+Left Shift+H
    11-05-08 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD