Can I use my number /my 9650 in Europe and Israel and if so, is there anything I can/should do in advance to make it affordable?
    07-08-11 05:22 PM
    Can I use my number /my 9650 in Europe and Israel and if so, is there anything I can/should do in advance to make it affordable?
    First off, where in Europe are you travelling to?

Your Bold 9650 can work with either CDMA (Verizon roaming) or GSM (i.e. an Israeli carrier) in Israel btw.
    07-08-11 05:40 PM
    WiFi and just use data.
    07-08-11 06:11 PM
    First off, where in Europe are you travelling to?

Your Bold 9650 can work with either CDMA (Verizon roaming) or GSM (i.e. an Israeli carrier) in Israel btw.
    Ill be in Paris, then Israel.

Im referring to a calling plan. Is there anything I need to switch or change with verizon before leaving?
    07-08-11 06:21 PM
    Ill be in Paris, then Israel.

Im referring to a calling plan. Is there anything I need to switch or change with verizon before leaving?
    oh ok,

You'll need to insert that Verizon SIM card that came with your Bold then into your device, and then call customer service to enable international voice roaming.

You can add an international voice package that's like $4.99 to make voice roaming in Paris cheaper (for example) $.99 per minute instead of like $1 and twenty-something

After that, you'd be all set
    kwitel likes this.
    07-08-11 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD