06-11-09 09:08 PM
35 12
tools
    I'm A fellow NEW MEXICAN as well and i agree, the un-matched service coverage and Representative hospitality is SECOND TO NONE.!!!
    Lastraid is in the Albuquerque area of the Land of Manana, too. Make certain you say hello to him. He is lonely.

And I have to say - your English sure is good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 09:33 PM
    Lastraid is in the Albuquerque area of the Land of Manana, too. Make certain you say hello to him. He is lonely.

I think the words are Hola Como Esta? Dos Cervesa Por Favor?
    06-10-09 09:55 PM
    i just got my blackberry and i had to call the customer service person to help delete the guy's old email addresses and ended up talking to them for nearly 2 hours because they knew every little thing that would help me enjoy the blackberry and get rid of the things i wouldn't need. many props to both of them.
    06-10-09 09:55 PM
    i just got my blackberry and i had to call the customer service person to help delete the guy's old email addresses and ended up talking to them for nearly 2 hours because they knew every little thing that would help me enjoy the blackberry and get rid of the things i wouldn't need. many props to both of them.
    Thank you, Us Reps aim to please

Wow many props, do we get the rest of airplane as well?

Welcome to CB
    06-10-09 10:01 PM
    Thank you, Us Reps aim to please
    Okay, so the US reps aim to please - what about the New Mexican reps?

06-11-09 12:24 AM
    I agree..VZW CS is the best I have encountered in a very long time..having my curve for only 2 months Ive had to call 2 times..both were excellent experiences..when I buy accessories I always go back to the store I got the BB from as well..trying to support my local business in the process..when I got my BB the sales woman went through every little step and detail about the phone..set me up on BIS right their in the store and added my email accounts for me took me through every step..I couldnt have been happier..I stood close to her and watched intently and learned quite abit..(the fact that she was beautiful didnt hurt either) anyway..kudos to VZW and their employees!

JC
    06-11-09 03:18 AM

HAHA I will sure give it a shot! ill hold up my Crackberry in large venues and scream out from the top of my lungs "LAST RAID!!!!" and hopefully i may meet him!
    06-11-09 08:32 PM

HAHA good one
    06-11-09 08:34 PM
    Just another reason to love verizon. I love their customer service they are the best.

I SEE YOU LIKE MY CAT (STICK UM UP) pic.
    06-11-09 08:47 PM

Okay we exclude in Arizona, cept BUM cause he is new there and has not seen the error of his ways Also remember, New Mexican Reps are the same as the old Mexican reps - just cleaner
    06-11-09 09:08 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD