06-11-09 09:08 PM
35 12
tools
    Dear lady at Verizon,
    Thank you for everyone. Thanks for spending 2 hours answering all my questions about the difference between a BB curve and a Moto Q. Thanks for putting up with my son sitting in the middle of the floor, thanks for seeing if there was any way to save me some money, (because of my job i saved 50%!), thank you for taking the time to transfer my contacts from the SIM card and putting them onto my CDMA phone. Finally thank you for taking the time to call me to let me know that my keys had fallen out of my pocket and you had them safely behidn the counter.

Honestly, having awesome service and signal anywhere in New Mexico I gotta say, thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Javaddict AKA MJM
    08-21-08 09:24 PM
    WOW! was this a store or CS on the phone? Either way I hope you can find a way to get this to their supervisor/manager.

A fellow New Mexican
    08-21-08 09:37 PM
    WOW! was this a store or CS on the phone? Either way I hope you can find a way to get this to their supervisor/manager.

A fellow New Mexican
    This was a woman at the store on Zafarano drive. She was so awesome and yes the next day I went to her manager and thanked him for having such a wonderful employee and I wrote a "thank you" letter to her and asked it be put her file.
    08-21-08 09:45 PM
    Cool.. The letter put a smile on my face.

Vz CS helped me in great lengths to make sure my problems were solved.

Great letter.
    08-21-08 09:47 PM
    Verizon CS is said to be the best!
    This just reassures t!!

i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 02:16 AM
    i had an issue with my curve, it would power down all by itself. i called cs they tried to locate a replacedment in a store close by. all the store were out of replacements so they put notes in my account and had me go to the mall and they just gave me a new one, the whole thing took about an hour on the phone but most of the time they were trying to find me a replacement..... point is verizon DOES have the best cs around, they mean it when they say our probs become thier probs the first time we call.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    08-22-08 11:51 AM
    Just another reason to love verizon. I love their customer service they are the best.

08-22-08 12:02 PM
    I can agree 100% with those who say Verizon's CS is excellent. I had billing issues, a faulty BB and all my problems became their problems when CS found out about it.

To those who bash Verizon and say theyu are a huge money power machine, I say, maybe, but they make up for it with their customer service.

Soundman
    Rockford, I'll
    08-22-08 12:04 PM
    I agree Verizon customer service Rocks as for the other carriers might as well sleep before they help you out.
    08-22-08 03:18 PM
    I can agree 100% with those who say Verizon's CS is excellent. I had billing issues, a faulty BB and all my problems became their problems when CS found out about it.

To those who bash Verizon and say theyu are a huge money power machine, I say, maybe, but they make up for it with their customer service.

Soundman
    Rockford, I'll
    ITA, I would rather pay a more and know an issue will be taken care of then deal with the aggravation of no one caring
    08-22-08 03:57 PM

They take care of you at Verizon. They actually put the customer first.

Dear lady at Verizon,
    Thank you for everyone. Thanks for spending 2 hours answering all my questions about the difference between a BB curve and a Moto Q. Thanks for putting up with my son sitting in the middle of the floor, thanks for seeing if there was any way to save me some money, (because of my job i saved 50%!), thank you for taking the time to transfer my contacts from the SIM card and putting them onto my CDMA phone. Finally thank you for taking the time to call me to let me know that my keys had fallen out of my pocket and you had them safely behidn the counter.

Honestly, having awesome service and signal anywhere in New Mexico I gotta say, thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Javaddict AKA MJM
    08-23-08 01:21 PM
    They sure do take care of you Verizon, had issues with one phone then sent me my blackberry best thing done.
    08-23-08 01:26 PM
    I would have to agree 100% that VZW is on top when it comes to customer service.
    08-23-08 01:31 PM
    I've been with Verizon since before they were Verizon...they were Airtouch if memory serves.....11 years or so now....and I'll be a lifelong customer for all the reasons posted above...the customer service has always exceeded my expectations and they've always helped me find the best plans and features to serve my families needs. Additionally....when I questioned them about suspending my son's line because he was in Iraq...their first comment was to thank my son for his service to our country....that alone meant the world to me.
    08-25-08 10:53 PM
    If you want anything good (or bad) to go up to corporate and the big guys, go to : verizonwirelesssurvey.com. When you enter in the mobile number it is the number for which the rep assisted you with. It then asks to rate the REPRESENTATIVE on a scale of 1-10 (ten being the best). You can also leave any addt'l feedback. The number scale is strictly on the rep interaction. If you can you'd wanna go to the site within a few days so the survey gets directly to the store manger and regional president. Trust me-they do take these surveys really seriously and do listen. So ya-give them ur input.
    09-02-08 12:54 AM
    I work for vzw customer service and im new to the crackberry cult. I've carried a blackberry for close to 5 years and cant imagine not having one. To all the positive responses posted to praise the level of customer serivce they've received during times of blackberry crisis, I just would like to say thank you. For any negative experiences anyone has had dealing with cs let me first appologize and then say we definitely strive to provide the best cs no matter what.
    09-02-08 05:44 PM
    Princess is correct. They do take these serious. Everything is about NPS. As for the rep we recieve the "Good ol' boy/girl" speech. Then a get "back on the phones you're blowing your conformance."
    09-03-08 11:05 AM
    Princess is correct. They do take these serious. Everything is about NPS. As for the rep we recieve the "Good ol' boy/girl" speech. Then a get "back on the phones you're blowing your conformance."
    I used to work for Apple in the CR call center, and I know that speech well. But i did find out a form I created to track my call backs for customers was rolled out for my entire department.
    09-05-08 11:50 PM
    I've had Verizon service for years, and now work for them - I can say without a doubt what a great company they are from both sides of the fence. Any time that I called in with a problem, they always fixed it. And, throughout training, it is drilled and stressed to us how important our customers are. They care about their customers and they care about their employees!
    06-10-09 02:54 PM
    I've had Verizon service for years, and now work for them - I can say without a doubt what a great company they are from both sides of the fence. Any time that I called in with a problem, they always fixed it. And, throughout training, it is drilled and stressed to us how important our customers are. They care about their customers and they care about their employees!
    And no carrier stresses it nearly as much as VZW does, no matter what the malcontents have to say.

06-10-09 03:48 PM
    Any time I see one of these threads it makes me feel really good. I almost never hear a "thank you" on the phone, which is fine, because they're paying us for a service. But reading stuff like this actually does help me feel like what we do does make something of a difference.

Thank YOU for being a customer.
    06-10-09 04:03 PM
    Dear lady at Verizon,

Sincerely,

Javaddict AKA MJM

I hope you not only sent this letter to the store itself, but filled out one of our NPS surveys too.
    06-10-09 06:50 PM
    the survey is a great tool as the responce from the survey usually gets to the store some how via direct rep or such.
    06-10-09 07:22 PM
    people send complaints about things more often then they send thank you things..

its just the way the world works complaints tend to get heard more..

truthfully I wish more people would start thanking

so thank you for thanking
    06-10-09 09:15 PM
    Dear lady at Verizon,

Sincerely,

Javaddict AKA MJM

I'm A fellow NEW MEXICAN as well and i agree, the un-matched service coverage and Representative hospitality is SECOND TO NONE.!!!
    06-10-09 09:19 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD