This happened a couple weeks ago before I got my storm but I thought it was funny so.

A couple weeks ago I was doing my christmas shopping at the mall. I decided to get another wall charger. So I walk into the store and say I need a charger for this phone and hand him my samsung. His eyes kind of roll aroud in his head for a few minutes then with an extremely odd look he says I might have something that will fit. So hes ringing up the item, the whole time hes like staring me down.

So after I leave Im sitting there trying to figure out what his problem was. Then I realized I was at the wrong end of the mall and had walked into AT&T asking them to buy equipment for my Verizon phone. lol.

ah well. I guess AT&T has "some" uses.
    12-08-08 10:05 PM
    That may be their only one... Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 10:07 PM
    the guy gave me a wicked dirty look when I handed him my phone so he could see what model it was. now i realize it is because it had VERIZON stamped across the front of it.

They need to relax I would never walk in there on purpose or anything.
    12-08-08 10:18 PM
    That's pretty funny.

12-08-08 10:18 PM
    Come to best buy mobile! No judgements and we have storms in stock! Come to the exton mall if in the Philly area!

12-09-08 11:19 AM
    Come to best buy mobile! No judgements and we have storms in stock! Come to the exton mall if in the Philly area!

12-09-08 11:20 AM
    Best Buy Mobile is not exactly the pplace to go for assistance. They love to sell the phone to you but the minute you have a tech question or an issue you get told to go to a corp tech store for VZW.
    12-29-08 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD