11-28-11 06:12 PM
28 12
tools
    I have a question. My contract is about to expire in about a week or so. I have the "Unlimited" data plan. My question is, do i have to upgrade to a new Smartphone to keep my Unlimited data before my contract ends, or can I let the contract expire and once I do decide to get a new Smartphone will I be able to keep the Unlimited data?
    11-28-11 12:59 PM
    I have a question. My contract is about to expire in about a week or so. I have the "Unlimited" data plan. My question is, do i have to upgrade to a new Smartphone to keep my Unlimited data before my contract ends, or can I let the contract expire and once I do decide to get a new Smartphone will I be able to keep the Unlimited data?
    No worries. What I was told from two over the phone(not in store)reps is all unlimited data users are grandfathered in and even going for a 4G device upgrade it stays unlimited. Being out of contract doesn't cause you to lose your existing plan.
    11-28-11 01:48 PM
    As long as you keep any smartphone on that line you will always have the Unlimited Data. It doesn't matter if you're on or off contract.
    11-28-11 06:12 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD