Recently had someone call in with a 20 month upgrade due in February 2010, the thing is online it said that they were due for an upgrade now and it showed all the pricing online as a 2 year upgrade pricing. I checked the other line on the account, and it was started the same day but no upgrade pricing... Maybe I just don't deal with account changes enough, or in my 5 months have never seen this, but can they upgrade in store with these prices of just online?
    08-04-09 11:14 AM
    Employees can upgrade after a year, they dont have to wait for a full 20mnths But no in the store, only online
    08-04-09 11:27 AM
    It was probably the primary line you were looking at - those I believe are eligible for upgrade within 12 months of contract end date @ 2 year pricing, but there is an early upgrade fee.

Sorry - I work in tech not customer service lol..
    08-04-09 11:35 AM
    Employees can upgrade after a year, they dont have to wait for a full 20mnths But no in the store, only online
    He was asking VZW employees not talking about employee upgrade policy...
    08-04-09 11:36 AM
    Recently had someone call in with a 20 month upgrade due in February 2010, the thing is online it said that they were due for an upgrade now and it showed all the pricing online as a 2 year upgrade pricing. I checked the other line on the account, and it was started the same day but no upgrade pricing... Maybe I just don't deal with account changes enough, or in my 5 months have never seen this, but can they upgrade in store with these prices of just online?
    The online upgrade was probably the one year upgrade for the primary line. If you look in the system it should say that in the scorecard.

It was probably the primary line you were looking at - those I believe are eligible for upgrade within 12 months of contract end date @ 2 year pricing, but there is an early upgrade fee.

Sorry - I work in tech not customer service lol..
    The early upgrade fee does not apply if you are a V.I.P Other than that you are spot on!
    08-04-09 11:45 AM
    Unless the scorecard says its eligible, then they have to do it online. Why are you asking Crackberry for internal VZW support anyway? Don't you have any coworkers you can ask that are not on a public forum?
    08-04-09 11:59 AM
    Unless the scorecard says its eligible, then they have to do it online. Why are you asking Crackberry for internal VZW support anyway? Don't you have any coworkers you can ask that are not on a public forum?
    Bc CB has more information DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-04-09 12:04 PM
    Bc CB has more information DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah and I recently got moved to a different team... So I don't know anyone and figured I would ask on here I checked infomanager didn't think about scorecard thanks again I guess I could have just transferred to cust service then conferenced in and listened.
    08-04-09 12:21 PM
    Also, as far as a lot of those deals go, your Loyalty Dept. definitely have a lot of pull. I had a customer come into the store the other day with his wife, and both had renewed on a 3-year contract less than a year before, but one of the offers they had available was a simple "$0 on any phone or data device", so they walked out of the store that day with 2 Tours having paid no money - that being said, apparently they've been with Telus for the better part of a decade, and have paid upwards of $10K/ year on that account (which only had 2 phones on it), but it's just an example of the kind of offers that can be put on even a consumer regular client's account given the right circumstances.
    08-04-09 12:27 PM
    This would mean that they signed a contract in 6/2008 which puts them eligible for upgrade at 6/2009. If you're an employee, you should know this, you get 2 year pricing every 10 months.
    08-04-09 04:13 PM
    Why in the world would a VZW employee asked this type of question on THIS board, at that? Dude, ask your supervisor or teammates. You make VZW reps look stupid.
    08-04-09 07:00 PM
    Why in the world would a VZW employee asked this type of question on THIS board, at that? Dude, ask your supervisor or teammates. You make VZW reps look stupid.
    I agree.

Employee upgrades are processed online anyway. There is no special promotions or 3 year contracts, etc. Is this a VZ communications employee? This information does not make any sense at all to me.

Customers who are non VZW employees do get special offers for upgrades from CMO for 13-15 month upgrades with either a discount or no credit but just 2 year pricing plus rebates along with an early upgrade fee.

I am not sure at all what blue and bold is talking about but that is par for the course
    08-04-09 08:20 PM
    employees can only upgrades phones online on my vzw..every employee should kno that
    08-04-09 11:18 PM
    employees can only upgrades phones online on my vzw..every employee should kno that
    Do you people just read over posts briefly?! He isn't talking about an employee account!

He is asking "VZW Employees" - not asking about an employee account. He wouldn't even be able to look at an employee account unless he worked in employee accounts.
    08-04-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD