11-04-09 01:59 PM
51 123
tools
    Can I return my phone (still in 30 days) that I bought online from Verizon? I want to possibly get a Storm 2 but not sure what the easiest and cheapest way would be?

Thanks
    10-29-09 01:15 PM
    yes 35$ fee for restock however.
    10-29-09 01:17 PM
    Sorry for the stupidity but I meant to say...Can I return it to the store when I bought it online!
    10-29-09 01:19 PM
    The contract says no - however, your experience may vary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 01:42 PM
    Try try try try
    10-29-09 01:51 PM
    I called this morning to exchange my Storm for a Storm2 and all I paid was the Storm2 online price and restocking fee. The new phone was sent out overnight Fedex today and I will have it tomorrow. It really may not be much of a wait.
    10-29-09 02:24 PM
    The contract says no - however, your experience may vary.

What? There is nothing in anyones contract stipulating which channel the phone can be returned through? The only stipulation is the 35 dollar restock fee.

Mr Know It All strikes again

10-29-09 03:01 PM
    What? There is nothing in anyones contract stipulating which channel the phone can be returned through? The only stipulation is the 35 dollar restock fee.

Mr Know It All strikes again
    Per Return Policy - Verizon Wireless

If you purchased your merchandise from the Verizon Wireless Online Store or over the phone from one of our Telemarketing or Customer Service Representatives, please contact the phone number on your customer receipt for additional details on completing your exchange.

If you purchased your merchandise from a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, please contact the store for additional information on completing your exchange.

If you purchased your merchandise from another retailer, the retailer's exchange policy applies.

I guess Mr. Know Nothing Because I Only Wish I Worked For VZW strikes again.

Stop your lying - you really don't know anything.
    10-29-09 03:20 PM
    Further information proving who really lies and knows nothing...

Return/Exchange Procedures

If you purchased your merchandise from the Verizon Wireless Online Store or by phone, please follow the instructions below to process your return

: Returning your merchandise does not automatically terminate your service. In order to cancel your service, you MUST contact Customer Service at the phone number on your receipt.

Pack the merchandise (including phone, charger, battery, instructions, etc.) in its ORIGINAL box and shipping carton.

All merchandise must be in likenew condition. The original customer receipt must accompany all returns. Refunds will only be issued to the purchaser whose name appears on the receipt. Please retain a copy of the receipt for your records.

Complete the prepaid, preaddressed returnshipping label enclosed with your purchase and affix it to the outside of the shipping carton. Please retain a copy of the shipping label for your records as proof of shipment. Verizon Wireless cannot process any claims, or provide refunds, for lost or missing returns without tracking information. The shipping label should be addressed to:

Verizon Wireless
    c/o New Breed
    4320 N. Sylvania Avenue
    Fort Worth, TX 76137

Call 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339) to schedule a pickup or locate the nearest dropoff location. Please do not send your merchandise through the post office, as Verizon Wireless will not pay postage.

To track your return shipment via FEDEX call 1.800.GO.FEDEX or 1.800.238.5355.

You can also track your return shipment online at Shipping, Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management from FedEx. If your return shipment is via another courier, please see courier's return label for specific tracking procedures.

If you purchased your merchandise from a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, please follow the instructions below to process your return:

Customers who purchased their merchandise at a Verizon Wireless Communications Store should return/exchange their merchandise at a Verizon Wireless Communications Store only.

Pack the merchandise (including phone, charger, battery, instructions, etc.) in its ORIGINAL box.

All merchandise must be in likenew condition. The original customer receipt must accompany all returns. Please retain a copy of the receipt for your records.

Return the merchandise to any Verizon Wireless Communications Store.

Returning your merchandise does not automatically terminate your service. Cancellation of service can only be done at the request of the customer.

If you purchased your equipment from another retailer, the retailer's return policy applies.

Why is it over 3/4ths of what Wireless Vet says is inaccurate or a blatant lie?
    10-29-09 03:32 PM
    more loathing!!!! tee hee! this wireless guy must really get under your skin....
    10-29-09 03:59 PM
    more loathing!!!! tee hee! this wireless guy must really get under your skin....
    Not at all - I laugh at his kind. I don't do poseurs or fools.

But I know for a fact I've gotten under his skin - he sounds like a broken record of resentment & spite. I enjoy exposing them - especially when they have no leg to stand on.

10-29-09 04:52 PM
    Per Return Policy - Verizon Wireless

If you purchased your merchandise from the Verizon Wireless Online Store or over the phone from one of our Telemarketing or Customer Service Representatives, please contact the phone number on your customer receipt for additional details on completing your exchange.

If you purchased your merchandise from a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, please contact the store for additional information on completing your exchange.

If you purchased your merchandise from another retailer, the retailer's exchange policy applies.

I guess Mr. Know Nothing Because I Only Wish I Worked For VZW strikes again.

Stop your lying - you really don't know anything.
    The original poster asked if his equipment could be returned at the store after ordering on line. What you posted says to "Please" call separate numbers for the appropriate channels. No where does it say they must be returned to one channel or another. Your other posts include directions for returning, but once again, does not stipulate that you must return it to any specific channel. We certainly prefer returns to be done within the channel they were purchased, but no one is forced to.
    10-29-09 10:03 PM
    A few years back I bought a phone online via verizonwireless.com and decided I didn't like the phone and went to the store to return it and try to exchange it for another. They allowed me to do this but since the online price was minus the rebate, I had to pay the difference (what the rebate was) but I was still then able to mail in the rebate to get my money back.

Also when the first storm came out, I was in a store and witnessed a woman trying to return an online purchase without buying a new phone. They would not do it for her. They did however package and mailed out the item for her.

So in other words, it couldn't hurt to try!
    10-29-09 10:10 PM
    The original poster asked if his equipment could be returned at the store after ordering on line. What you posted says to "Please" call separate numbers for the appropriate channels. No where does it say they must be returned to one channel or another. Your other posts include directions for returning, but once again, does not stipulate that you must return it to any specific channel. We certainly prefer returns to be done within the channel they were purchased, but no one is forced to.
    You might learn to read & actually take the time to find out what the customers are saying (they won't let me exchange in store!) And what VZW reps & store sales are saying (no, our DM said we cannot take online exchanges in store) instead of trying your hardest to make me look bad.

In reality, you're giving everyone a good laugh, because you are clueless.

Start by searching for RETURN ONLINE and limit your search to this forum.

Then call around to stores. Ask them this simple question - I have a phone I ordered online - will you take it back?

Not too long ago, I was here telling people the same thing you're tring to tell me now - and I had several VZW reps quickly correct me - so I called VZW. I was wrong, like you are now & the correcting reps were right.

So go back to the hole you came from.

10-29-09 10:47 PM
    Since you might not be bright enough to search on your own, try starting HERE (<---click there) and read down.
    10-30-09 12:09 AM
    The lack of courtesy between some of the posters doesn't do much to encourage people to be a part of this community and I am a little amazed at how two people can get so fired up at each other over exchanging a cell phone.

Verizon has a policy and procedure. That's how it works. A procedure is a part of a policy and explains how the policy is implemented. I know, I write a lot of policy and procedure. Because it is Verizon's policy and procedure, they have the option to waive it if they choose. It seems they choose not to and that is their right.
    10-30-09 08:08 AM
    So you are sad that 2 people would argue over something like this?
    Welcome to online forums?
    10-30-09 08:19 AM
    So you are sad that 2 people would argue over something like this?
    Welcome to online forums?
    I'm not sad, just a little amazed. Go on over to the Badger and Blade. You will for the most part see an atmosphere of courtesy where it is encouraged that everyone remember they are on the board because of a common interest.
    10-30-09 08:29 AM
    Yeah courtesy is encouraged but if you knew the history between these two...
    Its not like this in every thread... I don't think...
    10-30-09 08:39 AM
    Here you go gang - I know this was post by twins in another thread at one time about this. If there is an exception made by a store then so be it.

VZW RETURN PROCEDURE
    Last edited by lastraid; 10-30-09 at 08:54 AM.
    10-30-09 08:43 AM
    The lack of courtesy between some of the posters doesn't do much to encourage people to be a part of this community and I am a little amazed at how two people can get so fired up at each other over exchanging a cell phone.
    We have virtual stalkers here - I have weathered several. Read the whole thread & you can see who was responsible for this volley.

As for the "history" - the rest of you have no idea.

10-30-09 08:48 AM
    I think that Twinz and Wireless Vet need their own thread for bashing. Ticket prices may vary.
    10-30-09 08:58 AM
    I think that Twinz and Wireless Vet need their own thread for bashing. Ticket prices may vary.
    It is only worth the money if there are two worthy competitors - so you will need to replace him on the marquee before you will attract paying viewers.
    10-30-09 09:07 AM
    It is only worth the money if there are two worthy competitors - so you will need to replace him on the marquee before you will attract paying viewers.
    el oh el
    10-30-09 09:11 AM
    While this is totally off topic - Monty Python's Argument does come to mind
    10-30-09 09:12 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD