i just switched to VZW and am still trying to get used to the info on the online account website, It shows I have used 48 minutes on our account, but I look at each individual line and one shows 19 min and the other 7 minutes, so where are the other mintues coming from?
    02-21-09 09:34 AM
    To get this properly explained, I would VZW CS at 800-922-0204 and they can explain this to you much better. They have the resources to see what is going on with your account.
    02-21-09 10:33 AM
    To get this properly explained, I would VZW CS at 800-922-0204 and they can explain this to you much better. They have the resources to see what is going on with your account.
    I called them and they said that there are calls that havent shown up on the ind usage report but have showed up in the group min's I looked through the call logs on the phoned and they match the in usage, so I'm not sure but I think I got a blow off answer and am still not sure why there is a difference
    02-21-09 11:12 AM
    not sure if it is blow off answer. But is does take time for systems to update. Sorry I do not have better answer for you at this time. If I was work and got the call I wuold review. Without having my resources at home with access to the account I cannot expand on what you were told.
    02-21-09 11:18 AM
    If you didn't use your phone at all for 24 hours, all would balance out.

Of course, without actually seeing the page, could each line be showing you billable time (peak) as opposed to total time (off-peak or in-minutes+peak)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD