dear blue_and_bold,
    you make me smile
    =)
    07-30-09 03:53 PM
    Witty....lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-30-09 04:09 PM
    What kind of dope posts a scam like this multiple times? Hey Larry. Give us your first and last name. We'll call your carrier and claim to be the cops and insist they tell us your whereabouts and more. This story had no warrant, no proof the guy was actually a cop and more. Even Dvorak had this listed under scams and then mentioned it turned out verizon couldn't help because the guy didn't even have verizon!

Yellow journalism works only when stupid people don't think.

07-30-09 04:36 PM
    What timw warp do you live in where 60 days is INCREDIBLY old....drama queen
    In the world of technology and in the world of news, 60 days old is ancient.

07-30-09 04:38 PM
    In the world of technology and in the world of news, 60 days old is ancient.
    Agreed.

And it was such a completely unbelievable and absurd story, the major news wires didn't pick it up.

If I can't verify all of the account information and prove I am who is authorized on the account, no carrier will even give me an account balance, much less any amount due. If they did, then they would be in some real trouble.

Go back to your "turf" Larry. I know it isn't grass, but really moss & mold - but we won't tell you that.

07-30-09 05:15 PM
    What kind of dope posts a scam like this multiple times? Hey Larry. Give us your first and last name. We'll call your carrier and claim to be the cops and insist they tell us your whereabouts and more. This story had no warrant, no proof the guy was actually a cop and more. Even Dvorak had this listed under scams and then mentioned it turned out verizon couldn't help because the guy didn't even have verizon!

Yellow journalism works only when stupid people don't think.

Please enlighten me as to how I posted this more than once.....my other post was a news release on device exclusivity?
    07-30-09 05:30 PM
    [QUOTE=DesertDogs;3212619]What kind of dope posts a scam like this multiple times? Hey Larry. Give us your first and last name. We'll call your carrier and claim to be the cops and insist they tell us your whereabouts and more. This story had no warrant, no proof the guy was actually a cop and more. Even Dvorak had this listed under scams and then mentioned it turned out verizon couldn't help because the guy didn't even have verizon!

Section 2702 of title 18 Subsection B-8 United States Code

google that then post.....

even better.....hey VZW reps.......refuse to disclose this to a fed agent and see where you end up......all the crackberryin in the world won't save you then
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-30-09 at 05:45 PM.
    07-30-09 05:33 PM
    You obviously don't understand it, Larry.

07-30-09 05:42 PM
    I can tell you still don't understand even the basics - like where was the proof the cop was who he said he was, why he didn't follow procedure and that the story doesn't pass any form of reasonable believability.

Its okay, Larry - we all know you possess no ability, nor desire, to understand reason, logic or discernment. As I said before - go back under your rock & take those supermarket tabloids you trust for your information with you.

07-30-09 05:42 PM
    Agreed.

And it was such a completely unbelievable and absurd story, the major news wires didn't pick it up.

If I can't verify all of the account information and prove I am who is authorized on the account, no carrier will even give me an account balance, much less any amount due. If they did, then they would be in some real trouble.

Go back to your "turf" Larry. I know it isn't grass, but really moss & mold - but we won't tell you that.

So I have something for you genuises..

By Nancy Schaar
    The Times-Reporter
    Posted May 21, 2009 @ 05:52 PM
    Last update May 21, 2009 @ 08:15 PM

I was able to google her contact info.....pm me and Ill give you her number .....very nice lady.....assures me all the facts are "accurate".

What "procedure" didn't he follow twins.....VZW's.....do you honestly think a Sheriff cares about YOUR internal policies?
    He did call in on some number or line you apparently have designated for these types of issues.....the burden is now on VZW...I've been assured the DOJ is investigating VZW's "alleged" title violation....DOJ investigations take time though you know...more to follow on that....moving on

Although I'm sure you'll try to find another excuse.....let me again prove how you n your cohorts like to li errr fabri ........you know what nevermind....just read.....they are def. a real wire news source and are part of AP (shakes head).....and if I was you I'de be very careful about slandering a cities newspaper....a "major wire"....they might not appreciate it!

Unconscious Carroll man found after 11-hour search - New Philadelphia, OH - The Times-Reporter
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-30-09 at 06:13 PM.
    07-30-09 05:48 PM
    I can tell you still don't understand even the basics - like where was the proof the cop was who he said he was, why he didn't follow procedure and that the story doesn't pass any form of reasonable believability.

Its okay, Larry - we all know you possess no ability, nor desire, to understand reason, logic or discernment. As I said before - go back under your rock & take those supermarket tabloids you trust for your information with you.

come on guys whats wrong......I'm not hearing the sarcasm anymore....seems the wind got knocked outta your sails....hahahahaha.......you guys go back under that rock you keep mentioning ....seems to fit you better........lmao....hahahahaha and your mods cant delete this one....woop woop....so flag that
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-30-09 at 05:54 PM.
    07-30-09 05:49 PM
    You obviously don't understand it, Larry.

no I understand...its crystal clear....the problem is I keep systematicly disassembling your paper thin sarcasm and attempts to discredit me.......it's ok though I look like the lunatic.....hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-30-09 at 05:53 PM.
    07-30-09 05:51 PM
    i still don't understand how racisim is playing a part in this...did i miss something?
    07-30-09 05:53 PM
    why dont you just give up and join the dark side....or we can call a truce....your choice....or we can just keep going....no matter to me.....As long as Im still gettin a VZW bill Ill be in this forum....one way or another
    07-30-09 06:01 PM
    i still don't understand how racisim is playing a part in this...did i miss something?
    Unfortunately every time I post the evidence a mod races in and deletes my post.....I'm quite sure the offending parties don't want that particular info posted and seem to flag it no matter how much i censor there obscenely racist coments.......sorry

I tell you what if the mods promise NOT to delete it I'll censor it and AGAIN post...then well see if these are guys still your heroes/friends/whatever....haha
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-30-09 at 06:16 PM.
    07-30-09 06:02 PM
    Better yet.. If your behind on your cell phone bill then get lost for a few days... the police will pay your bill, find you, and take you home!!! Heck you might even get a free cup of coffie out of it!!!
    I just want a donut
    07-30-09 06:16 PM
    I just want a donut
    and without further .....sorry for the interruption and back to the show.........lmao
    07-30-09 06:18 PM
    This thread is beyond recovery. Closed.
    07-30-09 06:59 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD