I have been noticing my device since data outage that occured last weekend, that it appears able to maintain a better EVDO signal as well as maintain keeping 1XEV and not flipping between between that and 1xev.

Anyone else notice at all ?
    10-14-09 07:16 PM
    It's rare that I even see 1xev. Other then obvious data outages I've seen it once or twice since I got my Storm in February.
    10-14-09 07:27 PM
    VZW just put 3 new towers online here in Kentucky today. Perhaps something similar happened in your area.
    10-14-09 07:38 PM
    VZW just put 3 new towers online here in Kentucky today. Perhaps something similar happened in your area.
    Nope - I wish, but I am glad to see it is working better. Maybe they reset a system or two. Kinda like a battery reset
    10-14-09 07:59 PM
    I've been losing my data a bit here and there. Don't really care tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 09:13 PM
    I have a pretty much perfect signal in my area... dont usually see flux enless I'm traveling to Nampa or out to Mountain Home.
    10-15-09 09:03 AM
    UPDATE for me anyway. Since my original post there has been another PRL update. Now I am back to losing my data signal again to RIM's network 1x then 1X and 1XEV and 1xev. Once again after the last outage I was working well. o-well back ot drawing board
    10-17-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD