07-24-09 10:55 PM
29 12
tools
    TX2D for President!!!! Now can you solve the "crisis" in health care before I go nucking futs!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:14 PM
    For a year's service, that isn't exactly cheap? That's what you'd pay on Verizon for 450min + BB + unl msgs.

And to your comment of should they charge more? Dang straight they should. They are in business to maximize profits and to get the best return for their shareholders. They are not in business to be charitable to you.

It is all mostly a ripoff. $60/year for usage controls, $360 for texting on a family plan, $60 for 250 texts a month.

What about earning more profit by knocking out your competition with a better product that costs less? These carriers make it look like everything costs the same. Doesn't sound right.
    07-24-09 10:30 PM
    The complaints about the charges for texting reveals the reason for the charges. You've got a service that a lot of customers really want and you charge them out the A$$. If you don't like the charges don't use the service.
    If people would quit buying their 12 year old phones so they can text all day long the charges would probably go down as they try to get more adults to use texting.
    07-24-09 10:51 PM
    I don't know where you are at but I have it in Mesa. It screams.

How much per month?

07-24-09 10:55 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD