07-16-09 11:44 AM
63 123
tools
    yeah verizon is good with helping people out usually, unless what you are asking for is completely unreasonable... and think 8 per call, times how many people call in, adds up real quick
    07-08-09 12:59 AM
    I've been told it was $8 in 2005, since then it's risen above that.
    07-08-09 01:02 AM
    Well... I have a legitimate issue in which Verizon refuses to help with a solution after denying my BBB complaint. I will call and call again until a reasonable resolution is reached and/or arbitration is finalized. $8 a call should be nothing to a company that charges for everything.
    Anyone can file a BBB complaint - that doesn't mean they are right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 01:02 AM
    WE CAN, WITHOUT NOTICE, LIMIT, SUSPEND OR END YOUR SERVICE OR ANY AGREEMENT WITH YOU FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER GOOD CAUSE, including, but not limited to: (i) if you: (a) breach this agreement; (b) pay late more than once in any 12 months; (c) incur charges larger than a required deposit or billing limit (even if we haven't yet billed the charges); (d) provide credit information we can't verify; (e) become insolvent or go bankrupt; (f ) lie to us; (g) allow anyone to tamper with your phone; or (ii) if you, any user of your phone or any authorized contact on your account: (a) threatens or commits violence against our representatives; (b) uses vulgar and/or inappropriate language toward our representatives; (c) steals from us; (d) harasses our representatives; (e) interferes with our operations; (f ) "spams," or engages in other abusive messaging or calling; (g) modifies your phone from its manufacturer's specifications; or (h) uses the service in a way that adversely affects our network or other customers.
    07-08-09 01:03 AM
    I know.. just think if we disconnected a customer for a late payment lol.
    07-08-09 01:31 AM
    I used to work in the same center as they did. I'd just walk over them and be like "Okay now can you help me?"
    07-08-09 01:39 AM
    Oh and customers think calling in is a hassle.. Try calling into OUR customer service (employee accounts). Those guys are the most rude people you will ever speak to in cs!

I'll second that!! When I was a rep it was impossible to reach the employee CS. Rude as can be and wait times were obscene. Plus it wasn't open nearly the same hours as regular CS. Nicer just being a paying customer.....but I miss that sick employee discount.....ahhh the good old days : )
    07-08-09 03:37 AM
    I call BS......I have my VZW contract in hand and you have clearly altered the verbage in that contract.....(F) does not say lie to us.........it looks like you took the original contract and spun it...nice try
    Check your Welcome Guide you got with your most recent phone I believe that is where he is quoting from.
    07-08-09 08:22 AM
    I call BS......I have my VZW contract in hand and you have clearly altered the verbage in that contract.....(F) does not say lie to us.........it looks like you took the original contract and spun it...nice try
    Also you can't be serious about that quote at the bottom of your posts and if you are I would go back and look at the economics of the situation again.
    07-08-09 08:26 AM
    Hey Larry, or AngelaLynn, or Sling, or whatever you call yourself - the Sprint forums are over there. Just press alt+F3 for a shortcut.

Exec Resolutions will fix the guy up, yet you have claimed in numerous posts you left VZW - they must have really fixed you up. So much for credibility.

Personally, I think you were always a Sprint one-liner, anyway.

07-08-09 09:55 AM
    Wow....well I'll be......good thing I took my money else where huh?
    Yes, it most certainly is. please stop trolling in vzw forums
    07-08-09 10:14 AM
    ??? Maybe you should read the customer agreement link on the bottom of the page there.

07-08-09 02:11 PM
    Wow....well I'll be......good thing I took my money else where huh?
    You seem to spend a lot of time here.... You'll be back.

07-08-09 02:13 PM
    To answer another question the OP posted...

In the account remarks, we often see "this customer has been identified as a repeat caller into customer service."

because of the added cost, that is why verizon strives for a first call resolution.... besides just better cust service... They also track then a new customer calls into customer service, and that impacts one matric they look at for sales reps, if the customer calls in within 3 days of activating service. #1 reason why they call in? how to set up voicemail.
    Does being identified as a repeat caller affect the quality of service you get when you call in? In 5 years with VZW I called in maybe 4 times. But this year I've had multiple of issues with my Storm/s. And I don't know why but I've had more billing errors recently. Subsequently I've had to call CS more in the past 7 months than I ever had to in the past 5 years. Maybe VZW CS has changed, or I just happened to get the bad CS reps recently, but they seem less friendly and helpful now. Could I have been marked as a "repeat caller into customer service" and would this explain the quality of service Ive received from CS recently?
    07-11-09 11:19 PM
    Giving frequent callers crappy support would just make them have to call MORE. It's most likely luck o the draw...

If you have an issue that requires a call, don't hesitate. But I think some people will call for ANYTHING, even stuff a simple google search would turn up or maybe RTFM.,..
    07-11-09 11:37 PM
    I used to work in the same center as they did. I'd just walk over them and be like "Okay now can you help me?"
    Did you ever work in NC?
    07-12-09 01:36 AM
    Nope, never. Why?
    07-12-09 01:42 AM
    Does being identified as a repeat caller affect the quality of service you get when you call in? In 5 years with VZW I called in maybe 4 times. But this year I've had multiple of issues with my Storm/s. And I don't know why but I've had more billing errors recently. Subsequently I've had to call CS more in the past 7 months than I ever had to in the past 5 years. Maybe VZW CS has changed, or I just happened to get the bad CS reps recently, but they seem less friendly and helpful now. Could I have been marked as a "repeat caller into customer service" and would this explain the quality of service Ive received from CS recently?
    I don't think so. We do know when someone is a repeat caller usually it means it's going to be a bad call.
    07-12-09 01:43 AM
    Hey Larry, or AngelaLynn, or Sling, or whatever you call yourself - the Sprint forums are over there. Just press alt+F3 for a shortcut.

Exec Resolutions will fix the guy up, yet you have claimed in numerous posts you left VZW - they must have really fixed you up. So much for credibility.

Personally, I think you were always a Sprint one-liner, anyway.

If these "moderators" have such a problems with "flames"......how is this acceptable????

Executive did hook me up......unfortunately in the end there just an extension of VZW and I expected nothing less than sub par from them....no matter...they lost my income and ill share my horror story with everyone I can....I also passed on what a few of your VZW rep friends said to me regarding inappropriatly accessing my account...hahha...i hope that turns out well for em....I understand it's being investigated.....well see how that ends

Real Classy.....hahahaha.....pull this down
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-15-09 at 03:32 PM.
    07-15-09 03:28 PM
    I would respond, but didn't really follow what you were trying to say, so I will respond with *blank stare*

07-15-09 03:30 PM
    Larry sounds like he really misses VZW, you miss the great service don't ya? Or you just mad at your father?
    07-15-09 03:40 PM
    Do an internet search for "pharmacy"

I think someone needs their meds refilled.

07-15-09 04:34 PM
    You don't receive service that is intentionally worse when you're a repeat caller...but some of the worst words to hear are:

"I doubt you can help me. no one else has..."

"I can't believe I have to explain this again..."

or

"Just let me talk to some one who can help me..."

...or anything similar to these. I'm probably the most patient person around...but hearing one of these things as soon as I answer to help is VERY discouraging and sometimes is very insulting. There is a good and a bad way to express frustration...and if a repeat caller is doing it in the wrong way (not that they aren't entitled to the frustration), but they may be receiving service that isn't the best possible.

Reps are only human, too! If the caller makes it personal, the rep may very well take it personally...

disclaimer: i'm not accusing any one of these actions. not all repeat callers do this! just my .02 on why the service to repeat callers can sometimes seem sub-par...
    07-15-09 05:10 PM
    You don't receive service that is intentionally worse when you're a repeat caller...but some of the worst words to hear are:

"I doubt you can help me. no one else has..."

"I can't believe I have to explain this again..."

or

"Just let me talk to some one who can help me..."

...or anything similar to these. I'm probably the most patient person around...but hearing one of these things as soon as I answer to help is VERY discouraging and sometimes is very insulting. There is a good and a bad way to express frustration...and if a repeat caller is doing it in the wrong way (not that they aren't entitled to the frustration), but they may be receiving service that isn't the best possible.

Reps are only human, too! If the caller makes it personal, the rep may very well take it personally...

disclaimer: i'm not accusing any one of these actions. not all repeat callers do this! just my .02 on why the service to repeat callers can sometimes seem sub-par...
    I completely 100% agree with this. I hate when customers come in automatically assuming we cannot help them, just because they come in angry about something, because then nothing you can do will be good enough. I always get the customer coming in "i know you cant help me but this is my issue" and yet i take care of it for them... then they say "well... thanks... but im still pissed because nobody else could do it, so im going to (insert company name here)

Take for example someone.... dont wanna use names, so i will call him "Forrest, forrest gump." He called into exec. relations cranky, they assisted him, took care of his issue, yet he was still cranky and left, to lets say... a T-Mobile 8900...

We see it all the time, and its a shame to know that we lost a customer, but in some cases it is for the better.

Disclaimer: This is just a hypothetical situation and in no way depicting anyone or any member of this lovely community.
    07-15-09 05:17 PM
    Nope, never. Why?
    They have a team for Employee Accounts.
    07-15-09 05:21 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD