Looking at "myverizon" it looks as though blockking up to 20 numbers is a pay feature only. Is this the case?

At first I thought maybe being on an Alltel plan, that wouldn't allow me but looked a again later and now looks like a pay feature.
    12-27-09 12:38 PM
    If you are looking for this feature and will have to pay, here is one on crackberry that you can watch the video and have lots of call/sms blocking features. Plus it is half price until January 1st. Lots of 3rd party applications like this. Just check them out first to make sure they have what you need.
    Call Blocker Professional By Epic Applications Updated | CrackBerry.com
    12-27-09 12:52 PM
    At this time I believe you can only block up to 5 numbers free of charge through My Verizon.
    12-27-09 12:55 PM
    At this time I believe you can only block up to 5 numbers free of charge through My Verizon.
    Concur, and the block only lasts 6mo so you have to contact back to add it again once that timeframe is up if you still wish to have it blocked.
    Although in 6mo I would hope that the offending caller would get the hint.
    12-27-09 12:59 PM
    Maybe I need step by step directions because when I try to put a number in the five number block on myverizon it gives me a message that I'm not eligable.

Thanks for any help!
    12-27-09 01:07 PM
    You can block 10 numbers for free with My Verizon and it's for 90 days. The 20 number feature is Usage Controls and that is a Premium feature, which means you pay for it.
    12-27-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD