lol, ASA rule Apple iPhone 3G advert is misleading | UK | Reuters

I'm not sure if the fact that Apple can't run their add in the UK anymore, or that people actually thought it really moved that fast is funnier...
    11-26-08 01:06 AM
    Gee, all the Storm VZW commercials show the interface as being blazing fast on the Storm. Something reality does not bring.
    11-26-08 02:25 AM
    Gee, all the Storm VZW commercials show the interface as being blazing fast on the Storm. Something reality does not bring.
    The Storm reminds me of the Samsung Glyde. I played with a Glyde before I bought one because the touchscreen was awesome, no problems, no glitches, no lag. When I got mine, totally different story, I setup all of the touch sensitive settings, could never get my Glyde to run like the one I played with. I messed with someone elses, and theirs had the same problem.

Back to the Storm, I have messed around with five Storms now, and only one was quick like in the commercials. I think what is really funny, is all the people that waited in line to get theirs the first day, or the people that called in and whined to get their upgrade early, and now they have a crappy phone. Hahahaha! I will wait to see if a software update can fix the problems, then possibly get one.
    11-26-08 10:39 AM
    I haven't had the chance to play around with one yet but I also am not one to jump on something that is this new. Getting it out in the hands of customers and having some real world testing is what really brings out the kinks and lets them get everything working thee way it was meant to. As soon as they can get it working the way it shows on como's then I'll be a happy Storm owner
    11-26-08 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD