Anybody not receiving their emails in the nyc area. I sent the service books twice and I did a battery pull.
    03-09-09 11:15 AM
    hey badcop164-are you talking Yahoo? I read a post here somewhere that from Thurs/Fri they were doing updates over the weekend. But now, there havent been any coming thru. I have Yahoo-i rec'd a few this morn about 630am but that was the last of them.
    03-09-09 05:13 PM
    go here and make sure your password and everything is straight
    also you can delete and re-do the email https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    03-09-09 09:55 PM
    i had issues earlier while i was at work (in nyc). it seemed to catch up by around 4 (although i wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to my phone 4 so it may have caught up sooner).
    03-09-09 10:30 PM
    i had issues earlier while i was at work (in nyc). it seemed to catch up by around 4 (although i wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to my phone 4 so it may have caught up sooner).
    Yeah, I was having a few issues as well in the Jersey area, particularly North Jersey throughout the day yesterday. Sent mail from my work address to my personal Gmail account on my Curve and it took about half an hour - 45 min to get it (and vice versa). Seems to be fixed by now though, I'm getting Gmail updates instantly.
    03-10-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD