This is strange. I currently have 4 emails setup with my curve. They are all working fine except one. I have 2 gmail accounts and I can send emails with both of them. But for some reason, I'm not receiving emails on 1 of them. I've tried sending service books a couple times. I also did a battery pull to see if it would fix it. I have also deleted the email account and created it again. Nothing seems to work.
    07-15-08 10:27 AM
    log into you gmail acct that is not working and make sure that pop is enabled. Sometime those small check boxes will get you all the time.
    07-15-08 07:27 PM
    Yeah it's enabled. Still nothing.
    07-16-08 07:29 AM
    OK,

One last thing you can try. Go into the serivice books and delete the service for the account that is not working. Then from teh BIS re-send the service book. If this does snot resolve, you may have to talk with RIM or Gmail
    07-16-08 04:55 PM
    OK,

One last thing you can try. Go into the serivice books and delete the service for the account that is not working. Then from teh BIS re-send the service book. If this does snot resolve, you may have to talk with RIM or Gmail
    I tried that also. I was too lazy to look into it more. I just did a wipeout on my curve. Only thing I backed up was my address book. I started from scratch. Re-installed all my third party application. Re-created all my email accounts. It took me all night to put everything back the way I had it. Re-figuring my profile was the most pain in the ***. Good thing is that my email is working fine again.
    07-17-08 07:58 AM
    Sometimes a good ol wipe will do the trick
    07-17-08 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD