I wasn't too sure where to postt this sorry if I posted at the wrong place.><

I feel like recently the corporate vzw stores customer service has been sucking lately. I recently checked yelp and all the corporate stores near my area all have below 3 stars... and the non Corp. ones has 4.5 + ratings.

So my question is, does the non Corp. Stores have different polices? Like if u are on the 14 day trial and want to exchange it for a new device they allow it?

I went to a Corp. Store three times within this week once for my s3 and twice for Q10 and all three times I had terrible experiences. But when I got my Z10 for a non Corp. Store customer service was excellent.

Reason why I need to go is because the replace Q10 I got has super stiff space bar that I need to put a lot of pressure in order for it to register. And it doesn't make the clicking noise like the other keys and feels dead/flat.

Thank you again =)

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:52 PM
    I find that the best service is usually given in corporate stores. They might have low stars because upgrades and full price phones don't mean jack to corporate reps like a new line would.
    06-22-13 12:10 AM
    Yes, there are some differences that would influence ratings like that, for example you can walk into non-corporates and upgrade a week earlier that you can in-stores, some people prefer that, there are a few other random "benefits" that VZW and other carriers give to non-corporates to assist in driving business to them...
    06-22-13 04:00 PM
    I wouldn't set foot into any of the non corp stores in my area. They are just a bunch of hack stores who are only interested in selling things and not helping with problems. Only corp stores for me even though its a 20-30 min drive compared to 3 min for a non corp.
    ctuffy likes this.
    06-23-13 02:25 PM
    I have been with Verizon for over 15 years and as far as I am concerned the corporate stores are just used car lots full of salesmen just looking for commission. Verizon itself is also changing as well as other carriers.
    Smart Phones have become a major industry and it's driven by the stock market so whatever it takes to make sales is what you will get from the stores. I believe you are better off shopping over the Internet.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:05 PM
    I find the franchised stores' employees are not as well trained as the employees at the corporate store. IMO franchised stores are too interested in making a buck and will say or sell you anything just to get their numbers. I much prefer the corporate stores. That being said, neither are on the top of my list for amazing experiences.
    06-29-13 07:23 AM