Just to confirm, I pay 30 extra a month for a mandatory data package, but I can't even use VZ Navigator?
    06-16-09 06:16 PM
    The data that VZNAV uses is included in the data plan. The subscription for the use of the software is another issue. Do not confuse the two.
    06-16-09 06:21 PM
    I'm not confusing the two, I am just saying that I pay 30 extra for a data plan but then have to pay 10 more to use VZNAV?
    06-16-09 07:01 PM
    I'm not confusing the two, I am just saying that I pay 30 extra for a data plan but then have to pay 10 more to use VZNAV?
    Correct. The VZ Navigator program has nothing to do with the data plan.
    06-16-09 07:08 PM
    Yep. VZNAV uses data, this is covered in your plan. VZNAV is a subscrition based software with a monthly fee.

After all I paid 40K for my car and yes I still have to put gas in every week.

Yes, I bought an ATT multi phone system for my landline and still have to pay for the monthly service fee.

Yes, I can come up with 1000 other stories such as these.
    06-16-09 07:12 PM
    Yep. VZNAV uses data, this is covered in your plan. VZNAV is a subscrition based software with a monthly fee.

After all I paid 40K for my car and yes I still have to put gas in every week.

Yes, I bought an ATT multi phone system for my landline and still have to pay for the monthly service fee.

Yes, I can come up with 1000 other stories such as these.
    lol the gas one is going to be my new comeback to the customers that complain about the same exact thing every day. Hilarious.
    06-17-09 11:26 AM
    Are we saying lastraid has gas?

A little closer analogy - you pay for expanded cable, but have to pay extra for HBO.

Another:

You pay for unlimited data on your computer, but you must pay extra to access World of Warcraft, Consumer Reports, & Rush Limbaugh show archives.

I buy computers & still have to pay extra for MS Office.

You bought a phone, not a GPS navigation system. To get your phone to do GPS navigation functions, you can pay extra money for Mapquest, VZNav, and Garmin - all for BlackBerry and all at additional cost.

Picking one's nose does not come with free Kleenex.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD