I am fairly new to CB but have had my Curve for a few months now. I love it and am definiely addicted! These forums have been very helpful to me, so I'm hoping someone can shed some light.

I noticed the other day that when I send texts to verizon users I am no longer getting that little d above the check mark to signify delivery. Any ideas why? The device is working fine and everyone is getting my texts, I was just wondering if I changed a setting without even knowing it?

Thanks!!
    09-20-08 07:33 AM
    I am fairly new to CB but have had my Curve for a few months now. I love it and am definiely addicted! These forums have been very helpful to me, so I'm hoping someone can shed some light.

I noticed the other day that when I send texts to verizon users I am no longer getting that little d above the check mark to signify delivery. Any ideas why? The device is working fine and everyone is getting my texts, I was just wondering if I changed a setting without even knowing it?

Thanks!!

Please check around there are a couple of other threads about this. BTW welcome to CB.

To bring you up to speed, by the end of this month and this is being phased in the "D" is being retired. If you have conernes about feel free to contact VZW @ 800-922-0204. THey are mionitoring call about the "D".
    Last edited by lastraid; 09-20-08 at 08:22 AM.
    09-20-08 08:09 AM
    Found it..thanks!!!
    09-20-08 08:17 AM
    welcome to cb and your in good hands with lastraid
    09-21-08 01:32 AM
    i wonder why it even matters? it only worked for verizon customers anyways.....
    09-21-08 01:43 PM
    i wonder why it even matters? it only worked for verizon customers anyways.....
    A lot of people have friends and family on Verizon's network. That little "D" can be reassuring in some cases. I know that I've found it very helpful. I'm planning to make a call to Verizon about it tomorrow.
    09-22-08 01:58 AM
    welcome to cb and your in good hands with lastraid
    I would like to second that! Raid knows his stuff!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 02:04 AM
    Golly Gee Wilickers - I am blushibng now - wondering if head is swollen to get may short off now.
    09-22-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD