08-21-08 06:52 AM
46 12
tools
    awesome! now if someone could help me with my gmail problem! lol
    05-20-08 04:36 PM
    Just get Yahoo Go to work OTA install and close the thread!
    05-20-08 05:06 PM
    got it on my curve too, but really don't get all the hype but I'll keep it, maybe when I learn more of what my phone can do it will impress me.
    05-20-08 05:46 PM
    It's not hype, it just convenient to check my yahoo mail and flickr from one mobile app. There's weather etc., but not important to me.
    05-20-08 05:49 PM
    awesome! now if someone could help me with my gmail problem! lol
    I have read on other threads that people have had problems with gmail.

I have a gmail account but haven't tried to set it up yet on my curve.

Now sure what the problem is, you would think it would work just like yahoo or hotmail. Wish I could be of more help
    05-20-08 10:03 PM
    I noticed that you have Yahoo! Go on your 8320 T mobile curve, I also have an 8320 on T mobile, but yahoo go seems to not want to download correctly onto my phone. I keep getting a message "Sorry- no internet connection found" I get this even though I have both unlimited web browsing through T mobile and wifi access on my home router! Was wondering since you are running Y! go with no problems, can you give me any tips on what I might be doing wrong. Thanks in advance
    06-25-08 08:40 AM
    Is Yahoo Go the same as Yahoo Mobile? I was able to download it to my phone and it pushes the emails straight through, no problem.

C
    06-25-08 12:19 PM

I haven't uploaded it yet but the 3.0 beta version looks like it should work on the 8330
    06-25-08 02:13 PM
    Yahoo go working fine on my Verizon 8830. I've had some problems with Wickepedia widgit, but otherwise works fine. I have found that I prefer the mobile browser over it. I only use the widgits that don't have a mobile web site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 03:39 PM
    Ok..new to this stuff....what's a widget. I have Yahoo Mobile and I have Wikepedia as a bookmark...Is this something easier to get to than a bookmark?
    06-25-08 08:44 PM
    Ok ..I figured it out...entered the link in my browser and it says Yahoo Go currently doesn't support your RIM 8330.
    06-25-08 09:02 PM
    can someone post the link to the 8830 OTA download if you can get us that link we can use the free bing bang blackberry OTA downloader to install it on our 8330 curve via the desktop. Must be a CDMA device link (sprint/verizon/alltel) thank you.
    07-19-08 09:54 AM
    you have to download Yahoo Go to your computer and then uplaod to your blackberry through "application loader". Use the blackberry software and u will find the application there
    07-21-08 10:54 AM
    I wish they wold hurry up and support our 8330s

07-26-08 07:01 PM
    Sebastianscove -

I don't know what you're talking about, really. Verizon really only locks down GPS and Bluetooth. That's hardly 'everything'.

Did you say Verizon locks down Bluetooth?? I didn't know that - can you elaborate? Maybe that'll explain why my curve doesn't stay connected to my bluetooth device... GPS and bluetooth are two of the three main reasons I wanted the Curve... the other was the camera which works well... of course - this along with push email, and all the other features, but those three were key... bummer

TIA
    08-10-08 06:11 PM
    you have to download Yahoo Go to your computer and then uplaod to your blackberry through "application loader". Use the blackberry software and u will find the application there
    Tried that ... the only option is to send a text to my cellphone, which tells me that the software isn't available for my 8330... No option to download the app to my PC. Any other suggestions?
    08-10-08 06:17 PM
    If anyone has it installed on a Verizon 8830, I may be able to get it to work. I was able to copy version 2.0 from an old 8700 and it works, but I don't think it's designed for the trackball and stuff. If someone has it on an 8830, I can walk them through copying it and sending it to me.. then I can post it and write up instructions. After I test it and make sure it works of course... lol.
    08-11-08 02:50 PM
    Tried that ... the only option is to send a text to my cellphone, which tells me that the software isn't available for my 8330... No option to download the app to my PC. Any other suggestions?
    when you get that suggestion please let me know aswell i think i tried everything
    08-11-08 02:58 PM
    FINALLY! Yahoo Go 3.0 works on the 8330!

Go to m.yahoo.com from the BB browser!
    08-20-08 11:35 PM
    I also wasn't impressed with it. I couldn't make it work right. OR it could just have been verizon or the 2 bb's pearls I had before. LOL

Lindaga35

08-21-08 06:49 AM
    I've never even heard of this app, but I do have every google app possible. I love those guys. May have to check this out if jazzee says it works on her 8830.

08-21-08 06:52 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD