I received an email today from Verizon that listed three mobile applications and 20 in this link:

20 Must-Have Apps | Verizon Wireless

The email listed Evernote and Dropbox, both of which I know have BlackBerry versions but they only provided links to Android and iPhone versions. The email also showed Endomondo, eBay, Jetpack Joyride, Pandora and 8Tracks the same way. That is what bothered me. Why were BlackBerry versions not linked?

Sure, I know programs don't have BlackBerry versions (not the point of this post) but conversely, there are BlackBerry programs not available on Android or iOS.

Does anyone have a contact at Verizon to bring this to their attention? The change to add BlackBerry version links when appropriate would be relatively modest because from the perspective of that page, it looks like BlackBerry doesn't even exist.

(And I'm sorry, as a software developer myself, I don't like the term 'app'. Even Windows 8 calls PhotoShop and Excel and 'app'.)
    pili4 likes this.
    04-23-13 10:31 AM
    I will attempt to get others to help here.
    05-02-13 09:08 PM
    Pandora for BlackBerry is labeled as Apollo. Just load>sign in and presto! You are there...

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 01:03 AM