Hey guys. New user here, so I'm not exactly sure where to post this. Basically I need to get a BlackBerry for work by June or July. I'm hoping to stick with Verizon, my current carrier, if possible. Given that I definitely do not want the Storm, am I just going to have to go with the old Curve? Or will there soon be a new BlackBerry released on Verizon? I have read a little bit about the Niagara...is that going to be 3G? Basically any info you have on new BlackBerry's coming out on Verizon would be greatly appreciated.
    03-23-09 07:22 PM
    Yeah, the niagara is going to be 3g, I'm almost positive, read a bit in the 9630 forums.
    03-23-09 07:27 PM
    Yea the 9630 is def going to be 3G. It should drop on verizon sometime this summer i would suspect. I know sprint has it roadmapped for Q4, so i guess well wait and see what happens. I would love to see the device come out earlier but ill def wait if it means the bugs will be better worked out. If you need a new device right now then i would say get the 8330. But if you can wait a few months then the 9630 is the clear winner on what device to get.
    03-23-09 07:29 PM
    The 9630 should be out shortly. I would just wait for that instead of getting a Curve.
    03-23-09 07:31 PM
    LOL the 8330 is a perfectly good device and I certainly wouldnt call it old hehe. The niagra is excitting, but if you are looking to get now look into the 8330 or even the 8830(this phone is a serious work horse)

03-23-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD