I have had my curve for a couple of months now and really love it. However I have a BES plan, but do not get all of my Outlook e-mails. I just seem to get random ones (like maybe 1-2 out of 10). It has not been much of an issue since I work inside sales for my company, but I have recently been given my own outside territory and am on the road alot. What is causing this issue, and how do I fix it?

08-25-08 08:00 PM
    You may have a BES plan you may not need. Did your company run a BES activation? if no, then you are on the BIS. BIS handles pop, IMAP, and Outlook Web Access (OWA). First you need to call VZW and have them change your data plan to the email and web plan for 29.99.

You do not get all your email because of a setting in outlook. I bet this only happens when outlook is running.

You need to go into email account settings. change account>more settings>advanced options tab>then check leave a copy of message on the server. Once this is done you will get the email in both places. If this is not checked, then outlook pulls the email and leaves nothing on the server for the BIS to pull.

Welcome to CB
    Last edited by lastraid; 08-25-08 at 08:41 PM.
    08-25-08 08:39 PM
    Wow, thanks! That seemed to do the trick. As far as the BIS vs. BES its kind of a wash since I have teathering as well, but thanks for the help! I love this site!
    08-26-08 12:12 PM